Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,940 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,940 Member
    Options
    I'm up 1.2 pounds, but to be fair, last week I was down more than I would have anticipated. Nevertheless, this was a decent week. On the plus side, I didn't have any alcohol M-Th (though was tempted as we were out shopping and discussed "treating ourselves" to a beer afterwards...then we decided against it). On the negative side, I snacked more than I wanted M-Th!

Regardless, I think if I can continue the "no alcohol during the week" plan, I will be able to wean down from the snacking...I hope.

Still maintaining but wishing to take off another 10 pounds or so (i.e., everything is status quo).

182/141.4/146
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,941 Member
    Options
    No gain or loss from last week. Still sort of struggling with ups and downs but still eating to many starchy foods and a few sweets along the way. Gotta change.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,907 Member
    Options
    Up 2.6# since last Friday. Snacking.....
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    In the green zone. More precisely, down a meaningless 0.8 from last week, but more than five pounds below goal.
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I was up over two pounds on Friday, but 1.2 of that is gone today. Lots of water weight, I guess. I'm still up a bit since the first of the year.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Hey there GOAD!

I haven't checked-in in awhile. I've missed y'all.

I've been struggling since the beginning of the year to try to start losing weight and haven't been able to stay mentally focused. The spring weather has put a little pep in my step, and I'm down 5.2 pounds over two weeks. I feel if I can eke out another good week of tracking and meal planning I'll be in a good place from a momentum standpoint.