Thank You kaliswalker! (Lynn)

Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,768 Member
edited May 2023 in Social Groups
@kaliswalker @Everyone For those of you who may not know, the 5% started because Lynn had a vision! She took someone else's mess and created the 5% as we know it today.

Please "sign" the card by commenting on how the 5% has helped you on your journey to health.
wsusxl6r697e.jpeg

Replies

• Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,768 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker Dear Lynn, I can't imagine where I would be without sharing this journey with you! Who could have dreamed that your idea for something better would become what the 5% has grown up to be? Thank you for your time and dedication to take us on travels worldwide to places we never would have known about and helping us to learn healthy new habits.

May we continue this journey together for many years to come!
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Dear Lynn @kaliswalker Thank you, thank you! This is the only challenge I've managed to stick with, it's so interesting. I hope you are enjoying your trip!
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker Thank you so much for all you have done and continue to do to help others like myself envision a better self a healthier self a fun self I hope you have enjoyed your vacation !!
    9b9vqp0afbdp.gif
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 6,689 Member
    Options
    Thank you - this has helped me to become better with exercising.
  • MCTortoise
    MCTortoise Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker Lynn, your efforts and creativity with this challenge are much appreciated. Thank you!

• diannemt
    diannemt Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    The 5% challenge is likely the only reason I am anywhere near goal!!! It is wonderful and I have met so many people at Spark and now here. Thank you for giving me a community and a team experience that makes it possible for me to keep working out. You have literally given me my health!
  • Yiche912
    Yiche912 Posts: 6,472 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Dear Lynn. You have created a gem of a challenge. What you have done is a tool to which so many of us come back to religiously on a daily basis. Personally, I do not know what I would have become without the 5% challenges as it has helped me stay accountable not only to myself but also to the teammates. Many thanks for everything. Lise

wp4u0h24hdnc.png
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Thank you Lynn for all you have done and do with this group. You're an inspiration to me to inspire others even when I am struggling.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,904 Member
    Options
    Thank You Lyn for having this great idea and following it to fruition. It has given me so many tools and inspiration
  • lynchd05
    lynchd05 Posts: 3,063 Member
    Options
    Lynn @kaliswalker I too want to add my thanks for inspiring so many to continue on this journey for not only weight loss but also for a much healthier lifestyle. I think I can say most of us have never stuck around so long and continued this journey of Living The Good Life. Your hard work is appreciated more than you can imagine! THANK YOU!
  • Rhonnie007
    Rhonnie007 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Lynn, for everything you have done. Mostly for keeping us all together. You are greatly appreciated. Your hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed. Thank you once again for all that you do!!
  • Imnotstoppin
    Imnotstoppin Posts: 957 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    @kaliswalker Lynn, You are truly appreciated. You’ve taken us on so many virtual tours of the world, united us in SPARKS and ushered us into MFP. You’ve raised up a team of dedicated leaders and given us such fun ways to run the 5% race. I love how the challenges are broken up by season, for each season has it’s own challenge and rewards. Thank you for the education in health and fitness and Living the Good Life.

You are truly inspirational. Keeping healthy and getting to my goal and maintaining is on my bucket list and you’ve provided the bucket 🪣 🤗

Keep on with those SPARKs ⚡️

And be blessed with many more Vacations 🛫 🚢 🏖️👍

Imnotstoppin
  • Sparkuvu
    Sparkuvu Posts: 2,689 Member
    Options
    Lynn, Thank you for all your hard and dedicated work that's helped me be much healthier over the last 4.5 or so years. I'm sure I'd be following my life long pattern of not actually doing what I set out to do, if it were not for you and the countless dedicated people who help you to do it. (I do miss your blogs popping up though, reminding me that even our fearless leaders know the struggle, lol)
  • kayhryngc
    kayhryngc Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    Hello, Lynn! Thank you very much for all you do for so many. You are a blessing to each of us. I may not meet my best each day, but the 5% motivates me to try to do something. Because of your caring and dedication so many of us are better, even a wee bit, than we were. Thanks and Blessings to you, our friend!
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker...I always admired your determination, willingness, and support for all of us. I'm glad the 5% has continued on. 57vro0z8km7t.png
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    thank you for all that you do!
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thank you Lynn for this awesome community! It's wholesome and supportive and encouraging. So far I've lost 10% of my body weight with help from all these challenges. Thank for this great group.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,921 Member
    Options
    5n6rd19mhebw.jpg

We appreciate all you do for the 5% challenge.
  • 1AncientSage
    1AncientSage Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! Please know that you are very much appreciated.
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    @kaliswalker - Lynne, thank you for your vision and follow-through!
    hdso0k02mmcx.png