Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,940 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,940 Member
    Options
    I'm up 0.4 pounds, just doing the usual bouncing around. At the of last week I had a minor ankle injury that required regular motrin to knock it back. As in the past, motrin gave me some temporary weight-gain (presumably just a bit of fluid retention). I saw the bump in weight decrease over a couple of days after stopping.

I've been very busy lately. I think I've mentioned that I'm closing in on retirement, and as it turns out, I've had a lot MORE work to do as I wind down, mostly to prepare everything for my departure. That's created some minor stress at work, but it's also taken up a lot of my time and mental energy. I can't wait to be done!

So, for the next few weeks, I'm just going to keep my head down and wrap it all up. I'm looking forward to rethinking my typical day and being able to sleep in a bit longer!

182/142.8/146
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming retirement, Steve!

I was down 1.8 last week and am down 2.0 this week. I've lost a little over 11 pounds since becoming fully engaged again five or six weeks ago.

I'm trying not to focus on the fact that today's weight is my 2011 starting weight when I first joined WW and found GOAD.

I'm feeling good about my progress and my plan. I have back-to-back long weekend events starting next week that involve flying. I'm planning to save room for a bit of alcohol and party food if it's worthwhile.

Have a great weekend, all!

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,907 Member
    Options
    Down 4.2#. Like Steve, I figure most of my ups and downs are due to med. changes of late.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! @steveOmania Steve on your upcoming retirement.

I'm down 3lbs this week. So added to my 7.8 last week that's 10.8 lbs that I can already feel as I'm doing another reset. My edema still continues to be an issue but with congestive heart failure it's just a fact of life and nothing new here. After my bladder quit working last year and being full time catherized with the bag I found a solution so I can drop having the bag during the day. That gives me the ability to move about a lot more freely which means I'm way more active.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    You’re gonna love retirement, Steve. Nothing is as good as a day without an alarm clock.

Last week's weigh-in had me in the Yellow Zone - by 0.2#, but the approach is there for a reason. After a more disciplined week this week, I weighed in down 4.4, right in the middle of the Green Zone.
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I was up .5.