whathapnd Posts: 1,234 Member
Hey Friday Weighers!

How'd you do?

Replies

• whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I'm down .8.

Still feeling good about my plan. I'm going to focus on more vegetables this week. I've gotten a bit lazy there.

I was expecting to be on a girl's trip this weekend, but COVID spread through our hosts house. I'm still playing catch-up on spring yardwork, so that's my new plan.

Have a great weekend!
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I was down 1.1 lbs. I've been working my plan pretty well, so I'm happy to see some sign of that on the scale.
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Down 2 since last check-in.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    Sitting squarely in the Green Zone, with minimal change from last week's official weigh-in.

Had an interesting experience Tuesday. We went to Laconia NH for a cruise on Winnipesaukee that left at 12:30. That means leaving the house after breakfast, but getting on the ship before lunch. Since I’m largely too cheap to pay what they charge in those hostage sort of food environments - and since I didn’t think they’d have much that worked for me - I was assuming I’d have to wait to eat until after the ship docked at 3 PM. Not ideal, but I figured I could do it.

Looked around when we got there, and the only thing open in the area for food was a pizza place. I thought “Do I want to live putting off food? Didn’t I work to get to a place where I have more flexibility?” So I got one slice each of pepperoni pizza for my wife and I. It was good, it was nine points, and it kept me from being to hungry when we stopped for dinner on the way home. (Salad with salmon and a sampler at a brewery.)

So it was a good “man does not live by tofu alone” sorta week for me. And my fourteen day daily average weight is pretty much right where I want it to be at the moment.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,907 Member
    Options
    Up 1.0# Still in zone.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,942 Member
    Options
    Down 2.4 lbs 5/19/23-5/26/23.