Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I am so behind on everything. Yesterday was Church, then my Son and I crushed over 200 cans and cut his hair. In the afternoon we went to my brother's for my nephews 5th birthday party. Had a great time even though couldn't go swimming as my swim suit is to small at the moment. Got a wonderful comment from my sister-in-law's mother. She said I don't look like I weigh what I do. While I was there had lots of food. Some good some not so much. Today I went for a walk and worked on getting laundry and dishes completely caught up. I leave Thursday for a trip to Bellville for the weekend. When I get back on Sunday I have to turn around and Head to Harrow for our baking week. I feel like I am on overload. Not sure how often will be able to check in for the next week and a half but will do my best.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,486 Member
    Options
    fx8w9cxjpmkn.jpg
    LOOk who is on the top of my news feed recent forum topics !!! Lets keep this on top if we can. Please click on her article and go comment if you can. thanks
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,357 Member
    Options
    @Kurtize Beautiful flower.

@LindieMaeP I love Owls. He/she looks very happy.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 87 today. Insight Timer Quote: Life reflects your own thoughts back to you.—Napoleon Hill I AM: I am holding deep admiration for myself. Axe Sharpening: Grace goes a long way when it comes to your health and fitness journey.—Jenna Fail 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Get out into green space and feel the joy that nature brings. Fitness Quote: First you want to look good. Then you realize it’s deeper than that.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: Your actions, thoughts and words today are but seeds for tomorrow’s garden.—unknown Motiverse: Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.—Voltaire Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,188 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 98/305 mile a day, Heavy Squat Day and Core Challenge: HIIT in the gym after breakfast.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,684 Member
    Options
    Hi all happy Tuesday, thank @jeanhickokhaley1. Its is very warm 85, feels like 91, polluted air, humid at 79%. Thunder storms predicated. We did our shopping early this morning. Other than that nothing real exciting. Our great granddaughter Mila turned 1 today. She and her family live in Utah, have only seen her though pictures. She is a little angel, of course I am prejudiced. Here is her picture and then one of her and her brother (Milo), who turned 3 last month.
    4944yayefo7u.jpg

0s2o3va6qstt.jpg

• LindieMaeP
    Options
    Good afternoon folks, hope you all are having a great afternoon - it's warm here, not hot but nice breeze blowing too - hope it continues - no rain in sight so they are warning us to be prepared for forrest fires due to the dryness. go bag already to go ... now where did I put it ... oh yea in the clost somewhere .. not a good thing, better fix that !!
    @Kurtize beautiful pictures of the little ones - yes you would be prejudice so would I!!!
    @jeanhickokhaley1 I know I have pics of the other owls too ... somewhere!! It was quite interesting at the rescue. Thanks !!
    Well have a great evening and hope you are enjoying the IBC if you are participating. I like this cause it's so much more relaxed !!
    12vuzufblc33.png
    ic3j1pb2ah4c.png
    7kgo79m1dg58.png
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a busy but great day. Down another 3.5 lbs this week and was top loser for May in my TOPS group. I am almost back to onederland! I am also back to my 100+ lbs loss. I am so proud of myself. I also had a NSV. My sports bra almost fits properly. Just a bit of over flow at the top and sides. I am honestly lost at how I lost the weight but not complaining LoL. I am mostly packed for my trips and should have it done tomorrow. Rides are all lined up. I also went to the beer store to cash in my empties I collected. Made $23.30. Then went to the bank to get my trip money out. Then went to my friends for a visit and to grab the fan she bought Hubby. Got home and did laundry, packed some more, picked strawberries, watered the plants and made dinner. I am just tired typing everything I did today LoL. Tomorrow is physio in the morning then finish packing what I can pack.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    Options
    @Kurtize Your GGC are precious. Love the girly headband.

@CSEGUIN2 Congrats. That is awesome. You should be proud!

@LindieMaeP We had a pair of Great Horned Owls that used to stay in our tree. We rarely see them now, but the were here for two years.
    alauxpllh86u.jpg

• macrat12
    Options
    It’s 62 feels like 62 with a high of 90 today. Insight Timer Quote: We’re fascinated by the words-but where we meet is in the silence behind them.—Ram Dass I AM: I am attracting the right people into my life. Axe Sharpening: If you want to make something happen in your life, you have to take the lead.—Stacey Ervin Jr. 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Do something healthy which makes you feel good. Fitness Quote: If I Fall I Rise Back Up. If I Fail I Try Again.—gymquotes.co Motivational Quote: No matter what may happen tomorrow, appreciate your reasons for smiling today.—unknown Motiverse: Much of our pain or misery in life stems from our own outlook towards the situation. A paralyzed person can also be happy, so can be a financially poor family.—Amit Ahlawat Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,588 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 99/305 mile a day and Core Challenge: Core this morning after breakfast and 45 min on slim cycle after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,559 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a very windy and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job after school today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are feeling some of the effects of the forest fires that are happening in northern ontario and in quebec, here. there is an air quality advisory in place for the next few days here.me, my daughter and the budgie birds are keeping cool and well hydrated. i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great. i will be doing some dancing later on. my daughter will be graduating from high school this month. i can remember when she first started school many years ago. i already know when and where the graduation ceremony is going to be held on the last day of this month. now i will just have to find a nice outfit to wear and i will be all set. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,684 Member
    Options
    Hi all happy mid week. It is 88, warm. We never did get the thunder storm last night, right now says there is a light rain, wish the weather man would sometimes go outside and see what the weather actually is. LOL. Only job where you can make constant mistakes and still keep your job and get paid.
    Have a great rest of the day. Hugs and blessings.

As selfishness and complaint
    pervert and cloud the mind,
    so love with its joy
    clears and sharpens the vision.
    - Helen Keller

• CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been good. Went to physio for my shoulder. Wow was I in pain today. Also finished packing everything except what needs to be packed in the morning. Did some more laundry and dishes. Visited with a couple friends and played cards with Hubby. Tonight's dinner is taco salad. So excited for tomorrow even if it is going to be a 6+ hour drive.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 68 feels like 68 with a high of 88 today. Insight Timer Quote: You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean.—Alan Watts I AM: I have the motivation to change. Axe Sharpening: People always want to be everything without mastering anything.—Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Find joy in music: sing, play, dance, listen or share. Fitness Quote: If you’re not willing to fail, you will never achieve anything.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: There’s nothing like a smile from the right person at the right time to completely change your life.—unknown Motiverse: Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.—Zig Ziglar Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,158 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 100/305 mile a day, Overhead Press and Core Challenge: HIIT after breakfast.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    Good morning I hope everyone is having a good day today. It's 64F right now and will get warmer, so I am heading out before it gets too warm for me - the heat makes me ill - so I avoid it ... This week's LTGL has gone well - no white potato - not fried, baked, boiled, or in the form of chips!!!
    txbn6yskphk5.gif
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a mostly cloudy and windy day here today. there is still an air quality advisory in place here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run indoors earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,736 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @Lessennan -yes this is a lesson i continue to learn. More happens with me when I get defensive-not with friends but acquaintances
    @Kurtize -aw Milo and Mila are darling!
    @CSEGUIN2 -that's awesome! Congratulations!
    @cormierannie -congrats to your daughter! Mine graduates in 8 days. She is so ready to be done. We are dealing with the poor air quality-very grateful we are in the 160s the last time i checked. Yesterday we got up to the 400s.

• jeanhickokhaley1
    Options
    Today was a wonderful day. Low 70's and only a breeze. I did get my spider plants into a bigger pot. Raked some leaves, and dumped them in the bin. I hope tomorrow's weather is just as nice and not windy.
  • mrsjcw2007
    mrsjcw2007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!!
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 85 today. Insight Timer Quote: I know of only one duty, and that is to love.—Albert Camus I AM: I am bigger, brighter and stronger than depression. Axe Sharpening: The most valuable weight you will ever lose in your life is the weight of other people’s opinions.—Kenny Clayborn 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Ask a friend what made them happy recently. Fitness Quote: You might fail, but you will never give up.—gymquotes.co Motivational Quote: Bitterness ages you. Be happy and live longer.—unknown Motiverse: Affirm the positive, visualize the positive and expect the positive, and your life will change accordingly.—Remez Sasson Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,721 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 101/305, Heavy Deadlift Day and Core Challenge: Core after work and 45 min on slim cycle after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today. it rained a bit in the morning. the air quality alert has been lifted for here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.