Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 65 feels like 65 with a high of 79 and chances of rain this morning. Insight Timer Quote: That’s life: starting over, one breath at a time.—Sharon Salzberg I AM: I am a magnet for money. Axe Sharpening: Your body goes through cycles. Understand your cycles, both high and lows.—Stormi Knight 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Bring joy to others by doing something kind for them. Fitness Quote: You can watch me, mock me, block me or join me. What you cannot do is stop me.—Smoking Success Motivational Quote: Never let your mind stop you from doing what your heart knows can.—unknown Motiverse: Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.—Matt Cameron Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 18,409 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 102/305 mile a day and 45-60 min on slim cycle this afternoon.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,934 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    crhcnvhf9qmy.png
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    slc6ogarzo9b.jpeg
    w66nkw96bc14.jpeg
    8db78jve5fbo.jpeg
    78dwh6h1bbn2.jpeg
    y3pfdlz9xim8.jpeg
    3j1ts2erwqeb.jpeg
    nzlw5br05t6v.jpeg
    2fbcypow3r5k.jpeg
    qd1h82uqlfx8.jpeg
    v3crifagfsrq.jpeg
    Had a good walk after dinner to walk off some stress and get some steps in. Mailed a card to a friend, can't wait till she can open it .. she be calling for sure! The pictures are from my walk - the plane was almost covered from the grey skies BUT I caught it !!! Sorry this from Iphone, can't collage as I can the droid .. not yet anyway ...
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well. Today is going to be a busy day. We thought it would be a relaxing day but no. Joe's brother's birthday is today and we have to go to his parents to be at the party. They will throw a fit if we are not there. So we will go. I just got logged in here and it is weird that I did. I couldn't find it for the longest time.

@LindieMaeP - I love all those photos.

Well it is time to do some laundry. I hope you are all having a good day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 77 and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: Much of spiritual life is self-acceptance, maybe all of it.—Jack Kornfield I AM: I ask the universe to realign me whenever I feel lost. Axe Sharpening: Those who succeed are those who aren’t afraid to fail.—Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Eat good food that makes you happy and really savour it. Fitness Quote: Keep your Negativity to yourself.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: The easiest way to fight worry is with faith. Everything is happening for a reason.—unknown Motiverse: When you realize how precious and fragile life is, it changes your whole perspective.—Ryan O’Donnell Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,135 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 103/305 mile a day after breakfast.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Hot today, 90, mostly sunny. Being lazy today. Not too much new or exciting. Hope you are all having a great day. Loved the Photos @LindieMaeP Hugs and blessings.

Daily Affirmations by Jonathan Lockwood Huie

I release the familiar that I may better discover my inspiring future.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    vwgx3nyclcb0.jpg
    my0ij465pxkl.jpg
    Good afternoon folks, had a nice time by the river talking with a neighbour, walking her dog, talking ot others and just enjoying walking and watching the boats on the water. I hope you all had a good day as well.
    @Tabatha_Cain ahhh there you are, I thoughtyou was busy with the wedding approaching so thought you would join later afterward. I hope today went ok for you and it was not a busy as you thought it might be.
    @Kurtize thank you, I am glad you are enjoying the pictures. I try to bring in a variety but some days I do not get out so it's from my stash - I have ALOT !! LOL
    Ok have a good evening all !!
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    Options
    @LindieMaeP ... Love all of your pics, especially the Petunias. Beautiful colors.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. I am turning into a bridezilla guys. I am sure I am. The food has not been bought for the wedding and my daughter doesn't even know yet. She is getting the food because she and her boss who is a chef are making the food. I am freaking out because we are 12 days out and we have not even bought any food. My son decided randomly last night to down load one of his games on my computer without asking. Well I don't touch your computer and you should not be touching mine. He said it runs better on my computer. Well that is not my problem. I am having trouble with one of my monthly bills getting it paid. I literally cannot deal with this right now. I feel like I am going crazy. I feel so sick to my stomach this morning I cannot eat breakfast. Every time I try to take a bit I feel like I am going to get sick. I can definitely say the stress has kicked in. Not all about the wedding either. Just random things that make me want to strangle people.

@LindieMaeP - It went ok. Was not that busy yesterday. As you can see from the beginning of my post I may end up in jail at some point because I am going to knock my kids heads off their shoulders. Why are they testing me now when I cannot even deal with it. Why do you have to wait until the last minute to do any thing. Or why are you touching things that don't belong to you. I am done. I just cannot. I am freaking out a lot and I am not able to eat this morning. So we will see how today goes.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 60 feels like 60 with a high of 74 today. Insight Timer Quote: The groundwork for all happiness is good health.—Leigh Hunt I AM: I attract positive circumstances and positive people into my life. Axe Sharpening: No matter where you are, keep your eyes wide open and find your purpose!—Toni Livers 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Write a gratitude letter to thank someone. Fitness Quote: Sometimes a workout isn’t about building muscle or health. It’s just therapy.—gymquotes Motivational Quote: Discipline your mind as you do your body. Train it to think positive thoughts, and let that lead you to live a positive life.—unknown Motiverse: To love what you do and feel that it matters how could anything be more fun?—Katharine Graham Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,100 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 104/305 mile a day, WHD Legs + Core and Core Challenge: Core after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone! it is a rainy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for an indoor run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i did a short strength training workout a while ago. i will be going for a walk in a while. later on i will be doing some dancing. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    Good morning everyone, I did a nice little walk around the block well 2 of them at least and that is it for me, all other exercise will be indoors already too hot for me. Son has gone for his MS infusion treatment - while it does not cure the MS it slows it down so he can try and enjoy life a little before it worsens and it will worsen... not much planned for today, already did the wave board so might do the mini ecliptical - you sit down with this one, it's not a standing one. I like it!
    @Tabatha_Cain awwww so sorry to hear things are not going so well, you know, this should be a happy time for you and I hope your son realised his mistake of at least not asking you first to use your computer for a game - I love playing games but not to the point I have to pirate someone's computer to play ... I also hope things start looking up too, I am sure your daughter and her boss are working on the menu and maybe they want to suprise you, but yea they should be including you - or perhaps they are waiting last minute? I hope it all works out and your worrying goes away, do try to be calm and eat cause you pass out at work not good either.
    @cormierannie glad you got your exercise in and your budgies are doing ok. Take water with you when you go for a walk, stay cool !!
    @jeanhickokhaley1 thank you, I have no idea which is the petunia lol I just click and move on - it's usually the colour that draws me.
    WEll time for lunch and I have to figure out what I am having, no white potato and no bread or breaded meats... good thing I have coleslaw - it's always on tap - most days !!!
    From an Amish farm I toured way back when :
    ustmbztotbjr.png
    zgrfbkn57c92.png
    ehdpu6vkubes.png

• Kurtize
    Options
    Good afternoon, Happy Monday. Tomorrow go for my Steroid shot for my back so not sure if I will check in. Its warm but nice, not quite as warm as it was. Have a happy rest of the day. Hugs

gav90ep5jd86.gif

Daily Affirmations by Jonathan Lockwood Huie - Like an Owl, I am Alert, Patient, and Objective.
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    If you have a chance to join a "Steps Challenge" in your team, I. highly encourage you to do so. I have nerve damage in my left leg and need to use a walker to get around. I made a goal of 2,000 steps per day because of the "Steps Challenge" on our Koala 5% Team. I haven't always reached it, but for the first time, I actually pay attention to how many steps I take. It keeps walking on my mind instead of sitting around feeling sorry for myself!
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    @mkksemail - I hope you join our team (Tenacious GR8TERS)! I'd love to get to know you! You are going to love being in these challenges. Not all teams on MFP end up as active as we are, and I've made some great friends over the years.
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    lavalily wrote: »
    @mkksemail - I hope you join our team (Tenacious GR8TERS)! I'd love to get to know you! You are going to love being in these challenges. Not all teams on MFP end up as active as we are, and I've made some great friends over the years.

TY lavlily!! I would love to join the GR8TERS 👏. !!
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    @lavalily that's a great suggestion, we don't have that on our team at this time, but I can certanly recommend - I do 6,000 and my Iwatch does it for me, I too have nerve damage but nothing they can do about it but let it heal itself. Have a great evening !!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. I am still in training at work. I did not get all my videos done yesterday because we were so busy I had to help clients. So I will finish this morning before getting into the actual training today. I am not sure when I will get lunch but we will see how it goes. I may just go and grab my sandwich early.

@LindieMaeP - That is good that you got some exercise. I am glad the infusions help your son. I ate barely anything yesterday but I made sure to not get sick or anything. It was just stress. I talked to my daughter and she guaranteed me we would be ok. So I feel better. She stated they get 4 deliveries a week of food so we will definitely be ok and have the food we need. The Amish people are amazing. My Mom is a driver for some Amish people.
    @Kurtize - I am at the point where I need a steroid shot for my elbow. I hate getting old. I gave myself tennis elbow by lifting weights. Go figure. I tried to get healthy and I get damage.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a wonderful day

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 57 feels like 57 with a high of 80 today. Insight Timer Quote: Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.—Soren Kierkegaard I AM: I am always dreaming and expanding my mind. Axe Sharpening: Don’t let your feelings have the final say in your life.—Derek Weida 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Take a light-hearted approach. Choose to see the funny side. Fitness Quote: It’s a marathon. Be patient and slay hard every single day.—gymquotes.co Motivational Quote: Loving yourself is a process you must do every day.—unknown Motiverse: Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.—Colin Powell Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,316 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 105/305 mile a day, WHD Back/Biceps + HIIT and Core Challenge: HIIT in the gym after my hair appointment.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i feel great! i will be going for a walk in a while. i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. i am catching up on some housework today, including laundry. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.