Mon 15,140
    Tues 9,459
    30 min Barre
    Wed 9,860
    Thurs 14,911
    Fri 6,721
    Sat 14,729
    30 min lift

I worked out another day, but I can't remember which one. I need to work harder to hit 10,000 this week.
  • MoonlitMuse
    MoonlitMuse Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all!

@jugar Sorry I wasn't able to remind you that I wasn't going to be able to weigh in last week. But I'm back now

PW: 143.8 (I think)
    CW: 144.2

Honestly, that's waaaay less damage than I expected considering that I was eating out all all last week due to being at that conference AND it's TOM....so, I'm not complaining.

Last week was a whirlwind.

On the 3rd, me and the wellness committee put on our first 1mi/5k/10k fun run and it went well! We had a good number of people show up and we're planning on how to be bigger and better next year!

The nutrition conference went really well and my presentation was successful :) I ended up getting dinner and only eating half so I could save the rest for lunch the following day. It seemed to work well.

This past weekend I taught at the Front Range Yoga Fest again and it's always a pleasure. I taught in an art gallery turned yoga studio and the owners invited me back and to teach art classes as well :blush:

THEN on Saturday, I attended a 50th wedding anniversary for some patients/friends and that was just so sweet! It was worth the almost 2 hr drive.

Now I'm ready to get back to my normal routine and regain some semblance of normalcy in my life
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 my speed is going slightly up with my jogging! And I finally feel better and am going to body pump tonight!

@MoonlitMuse that sounds like a busy week! I'm glad your conference went well.

@DD265 I cannot sleep when it is hot! I am so thankful for central air...although it does stay in the 80s and 90s most of the summer! It's 82F right now, but there is a nice breeze!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    steps and such for you @ashleycarole86 --

Friday - 10428 + 20 Pilates + 45 bike
    Saturday - 10676 + 45 bike

this week -
    Sunday - 17087 + 45 bike
    Monday - 11004 + 15 Pilates + 45 bike

I have not been counting my horse rides - but we have had some lovely outings, a few moments of adolescent brat behaviour, and some good training on patterns that give his brain and body plenty to think about. The flies were brutal yesterday, though - big nasty things and deer flies swarming about. Good ol' summer :grimace:
  • jugar
    Options
    Today I completed my masters program! I will graduating 7 weeks early and just in time for summer break.
    z1t4d11rnntx.png

That is wonderful news, and quite an accomplishment - huge for you and an enormous gift to your family. Well done!
  • jugar
    Options
    Good evening Waistaways 😍

Good week for me this week 😁

PW 230lbs
    CW 228.2lbs 😊

I'll take it 😁

Look at all those smiles! Great week, Ellie!
  • jugar
    Options
    Update on weigh-ins. Time to catch up!

@TessieMac833
    @graceojo999
    @CarolAnnM2
    @cleaneater80
    @adrimango
    @lauren_989

Thanks!
  • lauren_989
    Options
    PW: 213.6
    CW: 216.2

I really didn't think I ate too off track when I was sick, but then again, I didn't track 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hopefully this is water weight and falls off just as fast as it came on!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods Congratulations!
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @conleywoods - all your dedication and hard work has paid off. I hope you have some great relaxation plans for your summer break.

Tuesday = training day and it was an interesting session. We worked on mobilising the hip flexors and hamstrings, then decided to incorporate some explosive movement. Trainer has a 10kg medicine ball that we never normally use; I was throwing that (either from upright or in a row stance) at the ground for 10 reps, then 10 reps of a lift in between. Did deadlift, back squat, front squat, overhead press and snatch - the latter he said were "surprisingly excellent" to which I responded "what do you mean surprisingly?!" The cheek of it. :D.

I called in at the allotment on the way back, did a little weeding, put canes in for my tomatoes and opened the greenhouse door. I'll go back this evening to do more, as OH is working. I've gotten a ready meal out of the freezer (it's a chicken tikka masala with lots of veggies, and rice), and I'm off work for the rest of the week, so looking forward to a relaxed evening to myself. Sometimes, it's just what the doctor ordered.
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 182.9
    CW: 186.6
    😞 🤷‍♂️
  • lauren_989
    Options
    @conleywoods congratulations on finishing your masters! 🎊
  • MoonlitMuse
    MoonlitMuse Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods Isn't that the best feeling ever after you've defended and the committee says 'congrats'!? It's such a huge sigh of relief and you deserve it after all the hard work! Congrats!!

@jugar Where in Ohio do you have to be?
This discussion has been closed.