Any team is fine for me!
  • iSweaterGod
    iSweaterGod Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new and any team would be great
  • Buckeye5
    Buckeye5 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    This is my first 5%. I am not sure which to pick. I would love a talkative team. I need accountability. I am also a high school teacher if there are other teachers too. Thank you.
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,182 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    If you are new to 5% Challenges or want to change things up, plz sign up here and we will get you on a team. Thanks!

Hi Kali 🙋‍♀️

I am new, and already signed up here, but is it ok for a newbie to request a specific team? If so, I'd love to follow up on lavslily's invitation, and request to be placed in the GR8TERS Team 😀

Cheers!
    - mk :) (Maine 🌧️☔)
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,740 Member
    Options
    @mkksemail😀 Hello new friend! I will take care of that for you! I am Captain of the GR8TERS and excited to add you to my team!
  • mkksemail
    Options
    Ceriusly1 wrote: »
    @mkksemail😀 Hello new friend! I will take care of that for you! I am Captain of the GR8TERS and excited to add you to my team!

TY! Yay 👏🥳
  • ipurificato
    ipurificato Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi. This is the first adventure I am trying so put me where ever you need me.
  • kellyannj
    kellyannj Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I’m new and would like to join a team. I am active but I am a real emotional eater. In my 50s and having a hard time losing this weight.
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Also a SparkPeople alum and have lost about 80 lbs and kept if off for 10 years. Recently a few pounds have crept on and I want to stop that in it's tracks! Only want to lose about 5 lbs but love the idea of a challenge!
  • p21usa
    p21usa Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am new here. Please find me a team. Any team will be fine. Thanks!
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    When should we hear what team we're getting?
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,740 Member
    Options
    @mjglantz Invitations will go out on the 28th and 29th at the convenience of the Team Leaders. Thanks for asking! Have a great challenge!
  • Primalgal
    Primalgal Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    This is my first time joining a challenge here on MFP. Please assign me to any team!
  • mkksemail
    Options
    @ptitejeanne , here is the Summer 5% Challenge sign up 👏👍💪
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    my first challenge, please assign me a team
  • ptitejeanne
    ptitejeanne Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    New here. My first challenge.
    Please assign me a team.
    Thanks @mkksemail
  • mkksemail
    Options
    New here. My first challenge.
    Please assign me a team.
    Thanks @mkksemail

Hi Jeanne! Great, you found it! 👏🙋‍♀️
  • karyndurbin
    karyndurbin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you are new to 5% Challenges or want to change things up, plz sign up here and we will get you on a team. Thanks!
    Hi! I was a firecracker from spark people and I would love to find some of my old team members! My spark people name was sparkle97. If not, I will take any team :)
    Thank you!
  • karyndurbin
    karyndurbin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was a firecracker from spark people and I would love to find some of my old team members! My spark people name was sparkle97. If not, I will take any team :)
    Thank you!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,082 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

Please pick Red Hots. You'll find Heidi and others Firecrackers there. Hey! Welcome back! (Diane was CL of the Dawggies!). They'll be thrilled to see you again.
This discussion has been closed.