Tues-11,101
    Wed-7,135
    Thurs-13,786
    Fri-8,017
    Sat-11,531
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Had a great time on vacation. Now I need to detox. Just went and had a salad and slice of pizza for dinner. We didn't ride bikes the other day as planned, we rented a boat instead. Still nice. I would have preferred the exercise but it was so hot. My feet are so swollen hopefully lots of water will fix that. Maybe a pedi also.
  • 2BFitgranny
    2BFitgranny Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Username: 2bfitgranny
    Weigh-In Day: Monday (June 12)
    PW: 215.2
    CW: 213.6
  • podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    PW - 220.2
    CW - 221.0

Had a couple of rubbish days :( Though also totm this week so hoping some might be water weight.
    Really need to get back to some proper exercise!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Hi, sorry for being absent.

My weight last week was 79.6 kg
    And steps 20775

I don't really know why I can't get myself in gear these days but I will be back sometime soon I hope.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm @melaniedscott I'll be travelling to Florida Friday and will miss my weigh-in next week and likely be late (Tuesday) for the week after if that's okay?

Yeah, not a problem - I'll excuse you for your next weigh-in. And a late weigh-in for the following week is absolutely fine. I won't start harassing you unless you don't weigh in at all. :lol:
  • HH1006
    HH1006 Posts: 18 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    WEIGH-IN DAY: Tuesday
    PW: 121.4
    CW: 122.2

Feeling a bit down and frustrated with myself. I keep sabotaging my own progress and unfortunately my family makes it really hard to follow my diet at times. Going to keep pushing on, I know I can get it together. On the bright side, I've been working out on our new deck every morning and I have really enjoyed that.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    HH1006 wrote: »
    Feeling a bit down and frustrated with myself. I keep sabotaging my own progress and unfortunately my family makes it really hard to follow my diet at times. Going to keep pushing on, I know I can get it together. On the bright side, I've been working out on our new deck every morning and I have really enjoyed that.

Oh goodness, it's always so tricky to stay on top of eating habits when around family, you're not alone in that struggle! And honestly, you're up less than a pound from last week, and that could be due to water retention from muscle recovery, too much salt/sugar, nutritional deficiencies, stress(!), sun exposure... you get the idea. Every increase in your weight is just your body making adjustments and trying to keep functioning based on what you put in and what you take out - it's not an indication of your worth by any means!
  • GarysGirl78
    GarysGirl78 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm @melaniedscott I'll be travelling to Florida Friday and will miss my weigh-in next week and likely be late (Tuesday) for the week after if that's okay?

Yeah, not a problem - I'll excuse you for your next weigh-in. And a late weigh-in for the following week is absolutely fine. I won't start harassing you unless you don't weigh in at all. :lol:

Brilliant! :) Thank you!
  • HH1006
    HH1006 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    HH1006 wrote: »

Oh goodness, it's always so tricky to stay on top of eating habits when around family, you're not alone in that struggle! And honestly, you're up less than a pound from last week, and that could be due to water retention from muscle recovery, too much salt/sugar, nutritional deficiencies, stress(!), sun exposure... you get the idea. Every increase in your weight is just your body making adjustments and trying to keep functioning based on what you put in and what you take out - it's not an indication of your worth by any means!

Thank you for the kind words and reminders. Everything you said is so true and I appreciate it :)
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 200 lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 197 lbs

I was really surprised I had such a big loss, as I have not changed what I have been doing, logging everything, lots of water (100 oz a day), and trying to be active when I can. So glad I stuck with it through that 3.5 week plateau. Good luck everyone!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I know I've been posting steps really late recently... working on them this evening and...I'm missing 3. Are our missing steppers still stepping in June?

I figured while I am waiting, I'd put out the call for new walkers. Do any of our new team members want to join our team?

Just post steps for the previous week by Weds (today post June 4-10). You can post by day or total for the week. If you post by day, we have a weekly "award" for consistency and most steps in a day.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    I know I've been posting steps really late recently... working on them this evening and...I'm missing 3. Are our missing steppers still stepping in June?

I figured while I am waiting, I'd put out the call for new walkers. Do any of our new team members want to join our team?

Just post steps for the previous week by Weds (today post June 4-10). You can post by day or total for the week. If you post by day, we have a weekly "award" for consistency and most steps in a day.

I'm late to this post, but I'd like to join! Are the steps Sunday-Saturday? Not sure where to start?
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options

I'm late to this post, but I'd like to join! Are the steps Sunday-Saturday? Not sure where to start?

@i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR -

Steps are Sunday-Saturday, results are usually posted by Wednesday/Thursday the following week. All you have to do is post your steps here, and Melanie takes care of the rest!
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Steps for June 4-10 - very late!

Sun 11,783
    Mon 12,158
    Tues 9807
    Wed 9187
    Thur 10,987
    Fri 9703
    Sat 9795

Total = 73,420
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 196.8
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

Steps are Sunday-Saturday, and results are usually posted by Wednesday/Thursday the following week. All you have to do is post your steps here, and Melanie takes care of the rest!

Thank you @minstrelofsarcasm

Steps for June 4-10

Sun - 14,746
    Mon - 17,730
    Tues - 11,549
    Wed - 8,091
    Thurs - 18,022
    Fri - 12,047
    Sat - 12,079

Total: 94,264
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    abp1025
    Friday Weigh in

PW: 191 lbs.
    CW: 190.6 lbs.
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Rachelrjh
    Weigh in Friday
    pw:157
    Cw158.6
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    ~Step Challenge Results ~
    JUNE WEEK ONE
    Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 8 (+1 from last week!)
    Total Steps: 507,318
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 55,369
    The Leaderboard -

@i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR - 94,264 total | 13,466 average - Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @JacquelineRochelle 90,354 total | 12,908 average
    @GarysGirl78 - 86,705 total | 12,386 average
    @OllieandEd2021 - 73,420 total | 10489 average - Most Consistent!!!
    @ljdanny - 72,420 total | 10,329 average
    @9Harvey - 42,069 total | 6,010 average
    @melaniedscott - 27,429 total | 3,918 average
    @BodyTalking - 20,775 total | 2,968 average

A new challenger RISES! @i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR has joined our step team strong!

Sorry for how long it took to get this up. I've been running around trying to get everything done at work so my vacay is stress free. All of our bolded steppers set a goal and met it, based on their average steps per day!

First week out and over a half million! Strong start, well done! Welcome to our new step team member.

Nice walking!! Keep it up!

This discussion has been closed.