What's your next step?

Options
2»

Replies

• Chemal71
    Chemal71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Peggy, what great consistency. Nice job.

My goal this week is to chart meals daily and spent 10 min. A day figuring out how to use the resources on this app. Anyone have a part of the app they really love?
  • peggycollinscolorado
    peggycollinscolorado Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Checking in. I had an all day event and made the decision ahead of time not to track today.
    G/B/B: Chose all green for my bowl at Cava, only had one brownie bite when I really would've normally had 2, drank only non caloric beverages, took a short walk.
  • peggycollinscolorado
    Options
    6/18
    Tracking done
    G/B/B: extended walk, chose an added sugar free snack this afternoon, tried a spritz cocktail which is a lower calorie option, swapped in a lower fat broccoli slaw for the creamy slaw id originally planned, had a 4 bean salad instead of the baked beans I'd usually serve with the dinner I made.
  • Chemal71
    Options
    I like how you’re not eliminating but just make better choices like u planned. @peggycollinscolorado keep it up.
  • Chemal71
    Options
    Been visiting family for the week. Death in the family only a week after I started my journey. Can’t always choose the meals but trying to at least keep portions low. Looking forward to going home tomorrow to my own kitchen.
  • peggycollinscolorado
    Options
    Chemal71 wrote: »
    Been visiting family for the week. Death in the family only a week after I started my journey. Can’t always choose the meals but trying to at least keep portions low. Looking forward to going home tomorrow to my own kitchen.

Sorry to hear that. Good job trying to moderate. It's life and we can't always have full control. Way to practice your skills!
  • peggycollinscolorado
    Options
    6/19:
    Tracking done
    G/B/B: had a smaller snack than planned this morning when I didn't get to it until pretty close to lunch, took stairs in the art museum.