Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• DeborahAnnCan
    DeborahAnnCan Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Kurtize wrote: »
    “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.”
    — Golda Meir

I love this! Just what I needed to read this morning. Thank you for sharing <3:smile:
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,540 Member
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 94 today. Insight Timer Quote: Do not leave yourself to find someone else.—Author Unknown I AM: I am thankful for this opportunity to start fresh. Axe Sharpening: Don’t be afraid. I guarantee it’s holding you back.—Kendra Jarratt 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Bring to mind a favorite memory you feel grateful for. Fitness Quote: Whether you’re lost, broken, or lonely There is always hope and it’s spelled GYM—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: Do so much every day, that when life throws you for a loop you can handle it immediately and get right back to your routine.—Unknown Motiverse: You have to open up to the world and learn optimism Contentment with the past, happiness with the present, and hope for the future. Learned optimism.—Jennifer Cruise Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,826 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 116/305 mile a day this morning and 45-60 min on exercise bike this afternoon.
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    ddainiak wrote: »
    @mkksemail Crazy day. The things we do for our kids. Your a wonderful mom!

Lol, ty! ☺️🤗
    It was a highly unusual day, lol 🤣.

Cheers!
    - mk :)
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,138 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain
    Happy Wedding Day!💐👰 🤵 🥂
    iuriyold6jn6.jpg
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    Oooo, exciting!!
    Happy Wedding Day, Tabatha!!
    🥂🔔💍💒💕💖✨
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,989 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday, Tabatha happy wedding day, hugs and many blessings to you both. Had quite a storm last night, rain, hail, thunder, lightening and high winds. Lasted a few hours then stopped. Today is nice but hot. @ljclamurro welcome to 5% summer challenge. Wishing you all a great day.

h2we4lyq4o1i.png
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Happy Wedding Day Tabatha!

Thanks to all who provided me tips for the bed bugs.

Today has been a good day. No rain today and several walks. Got dishes caught up, laundry on the line and more in the wash. Also did a run to the grocery store for things to last till the end of the month. Took a day off from cleaning as the stress of the situation is taking its toll. Son stopped by with my birthday card with money for the fair in September. Tomorrow is church, laundry and more cleaning.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone, sure hope everyone had a good day especially @Tabatha_Cain for her wedding day !! Excited to hear all about it when the time is right !!
    Got out today for a bit of a walk and checked on some plants at the local park, whoooweeee they be taller then ME now LOL guess that is not saying much since I am short ! These were taken with the Iphone so no sizing, no collage ... have a good one and a great tomorrow !!

c0fpz7ls1k98.jpeg
    souqczkl1c5o.jpeg
    vf0out5x7zhw.jpeg
    ekk5tl30qag9.jpeg
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 75 feels like 75 with a high of 92 today. Insight Timer Quote: Awareness is the greatest agent for change.—Eckhart Tolle I AM: I can feel my joy shining through my smile. Axe Sharpening: You cannot grow without struggle.—Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Show your appreciation to people who are helping others. Fitness Quote: Whenever you feel down and feel like quitting…Think of how it will feel to look back on your life and know that you gave up on something you truly wanted.—Wioletta Pawluk Motivational Quote: Fall down seven times, get up eight.—Japanese Proverb Motiverse: Live each day as if your life had just began.—Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,224 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 117/305 mile a day after breakfast and 45-60 min on Slim Cycle this afternoon.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,426 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone & most blessed wedding day Tabatha. Haven't been on here much because I'm going through different phases of my retina surgery healing at least I hope that's what it is & nothing wrong. I couldn't open my operated eye yesterday & my good eye was sympathetic to it so could barley open that because the light bothered both. Today is a bit better. It also makes me very tired by the afternoon. We've been having our grand dog, Willow , who is a golden doodle sleep over because our youngest son & family are selling their house & had open house this weekend. She is a high energy dog so husband & I took 2 of our 4 dogs who have membership in a private dog park with a pool to pick her up this morning so they could all get their energy out. It's not hot summer heat here yet till next week (111 degrees it says) so I'm going to take her for a walk as well. I'd also like to go to the gym pool since it's ok if I get water in my eye now but I'll try not to. There's so many things I want to do today so I hope I don't get too tired real soon since I just ate lunch. I never take naps but yesterday I had to, just couldn't keep my eyes open & was so tired. still can't work out for 2 more weeks but I still walk the dogs every morning a couple miles Have a good rest of the weekend
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a productive but relaxing day. The humidity has been just crazy and storms predicted for tonight. Did laundry and some cleaning around the house. There are a couple areas I have no clue where to start let alone where I am going to put stuff. Church this morning was just morning prayer as our Minister was in Toronto for Pride fest. Don't care for that type of service as we are constantly confused when to stand and not stand. Someday we'll figure it out. Tomorrow they are calling for rain in the morning so plan to do more cleaning and steaming. I will win this battle! Tonight's dinner is ribs, mashed sweet potato and salad.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,989 Member
    Options
    Have a happy, restful and renewing of body day.

2lux44rcbsmp.jpg
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,785 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain You are a beautiful bride! I'm so sorry Joe is sick and I pray he heals quickly. God bless you and your new family!
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 90 today. Insight Timer Quote: Safety is not the absence of threat; it is the presence of connection.—Gabor Mate I AM: I am a magnet for success. Axe Sharpening: Focus on my goals, but more importantly, focused on achieving the best possible version of me.—Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Make time to do something playful, just for the fun of it. Fitness Quote: Believe in yourself wake up early, start the day with a smile, do what you have to do, complain less, ignore people’s opinions, don’t apologize for being positive, and believe in yourself.—gymaholic Motivational Quote: I choose happiness no matter what the circumstances are.—unknown Motiverse: It’s hard, but it’s not as hard as you think if you think positive.—Shirlene Cooper. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,760 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 118/305 mile a day, WHD Legs + Core after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • Chubbynomore10
    Chubbynomore10 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    @Tabathacain Lovely pictures. You both look so contented. Prayers he is well soon and for your continued happiness.
  • 15Katharina06
    15Katharina06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain oh wow such nice photos. I hope your husbund is getting well soon.

i am looking forward to our "trip". I am a little bit nervous. but I need to focus so much.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,533 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain ,, SO SORRY Joe isn't 100%, but yet what a beautiful opportunity for the kids to step it up and show you both such support!! Though yes I hate Joe isn't 100% as said, Awwwwww the kids never would of been able to do as they did if he was well. There's always the flip side, the positive side and this is HUGE!!! Both of my parents remarried later in life, my brothers were resistant with my Dad, I WAS NOT!! Because I embraced it and being the only girl (4 brothers) they KNEW THEY HAD to accept this or deal with ME!! LOL I am kind, but also powerful). Your kids (both sides) are FANTASTIC!! That's amazing!! You are a GORGEOUS BRIDE and Joe looks so handsome!! What a sweet couple!! HEY CONGRATS !!! May you both share MANY SO MANY YEARS together in happiness and health.

Team I am asking for us all to please help us recruit more members. If you were on SPARKS you know over time we had grown quite large and we are looking to do this on MFP also. We have some big goals in mind!! Of course the Overall leaders work hard at this, but we also need your help please.

Here are a few posts if you can read them, and HIT LIKE ,,, even leave a comment on why YOU like the 5% or how you have benefited (@Tabatha_Cain your story is amazing as are MANY OTHERS HERE) please put that in too!!

I put up a new post today, we'd LOVE to have it take off. When you all read it, hit "Like" etc, and or leave a comment you are helping the 5% Challenge to grow. Growth of a team is always good. If you were on Sparkpeople you know we had 12 teams, we currently have 8. If you are new to us here on MFP THANK YOU are helping us to expand and simply be AMAZING!! We'd LOVE to hear your input on why you have joined (many of you are new to the challenge) your hopes, goals. etc. If you're an experienced 5% member (even one challenge) we'd LOVE to hear from you too!!

Here's the link to make it easy to read the post I just put up.
    📜📜🖌🖌Its a never ending learning/trying experience, with pics (Before/After)
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10893548/its-a-never-ending-learning-trying-experience-with-pics-before-after#latest

Here's one very well written by @Catwmncat if you've not read hers it's also inspiring and helping us with getting ew members

😊💪😁3 YRS SUCESSFULLY MAINTAINING 65+lb Weight Loss with the 5% Challenge (Progress Picture Incl.)
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10892218/3-yrs-sucessfully-maintaining-65-lb-weight-loss-with-the-5-challenge-progress-picture-incl#latest

• gumkenstein
    gumkenstein Posts: 58 Member
    Options

I put up a new post today, we'd LOVE to have it take off. When you all read it, hit "Like" etc, and or leave a comment you are helping the 5% Challenge to grow.

Wow. Thank you for sharing your journey. I joined after reading @Catwmncat post and both of you are inspiring.
    (please excuse possible spelling/gramar mistakes, English is not my first language)
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,533 Member
    Options

I put up a new post today, we'd LOVE to have it take off. When you all read it, hit "Like" etc, and or leave a comment you are helping the 5% Challenge to grow.

Wow. Thank you for sharing your journey. I joined after reading @Catwmncat post and both of you are inspiring.
    (please excuse possible spelling/gramar mistakes, English is not my first language)

HI!! Your English is very good!! WELCOME ABOARD!! We are so happy to have you with us!! With the above posts (you do NOT have go back and read any, but these are members on various teams) Cat and I are on a team together, but every single team is so full of support.

BEST TO YOU!! I try as I can to come back to the chat, but right now as a leader it's a crazy time to check often. We are here with you!

If you haven't signed up for a team please do here (one will be picked for you. ALL of them are great!)
    💺Need a Seat on a Team? Post ONLY Here!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891482/need-a-seat-on-a-team-post-only-here/p1