Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,102 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain CONGRATULATIONS!!! So sorry to hear that Joe has been ill and wasn't his usual self for the wedding, just think of the stories you will have to tell for many years to come. Your families pitching in and showing so much care and love for you both is wonderful. You made a BEAUTIFUL Bride. Love the hair and what little I can see of the makeup! Can't wait to see the professional pictures.
    Wow. Thank you for sharing your journey. I joined after reading @Catwmncat post and both of you are inspiring.
    (please excuse possible spelling/gramar mistakes, English is not my first language)

So happy to hear that my story inspired you to join the 5% Challenge!! If you have any questions please ask here or on your team once boarding (more than likely Wed or Thurs). Remember we are all on this journey together so never hesitate to ask any questions you may have. We benefit as much by sharing as you do by learning. Best of Luck to you!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Tabatha - Such beautiful pictures. Hope Joe feels better soon. Glad the kids stepped up and helped with everything.

Today was a little off between having to get my Son into the orthodontist to get a bracket put back on one of his teeth that came off last night and the rain on and off all day. Got my morning walk done. Son took me out for lunch. Hoping that it doesn't show on the scale. Also did some dishes, made rhubarb crisp, and have a load of laundry waiting to go on the line. Tonight is fireworks. Hoping to get some good picks if it doesn't get rained out.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,921 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain what terrific pictures, you are a beautiful bride and you both look so very happy and contented. Sorry Joe is sick and hope he feels better soon. Hugs.

Have a great rest of the day all. Hugs and blessings

• mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    *Yawn* Tired! Maybe I'll sleep tonite 🤞. Only slept 4 hrs last night. String of bad sleeps, actually.

16,900 steps, 271 zone mins. Day tripped to Boston. Did NOT dress correctly for the weather !

It was 22°F warmer in Boston than in Portland today 😬. Stomped around all over downtown, dressed in long pants and a giant sweater 😬. I was dressed correctly when I stepped off the bus back home tho. Drizzly rain, gray sky, 58°F. 😝

Will check back in/catch up tmo 👏
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain congradulations on your wedding day and it looks like it was perfect for you! Woohoo Thank you for sharing your wedding pictures amazing !!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,488 Member
    Options
    @mkksemail , LOL yeah I wore my jeans down to Hannaford tonight and was GLAD I DID!! Its a very short walk, but STILL!!! I love going into Boston!!! Did you do Amtrak? If so, how was it? I keep thinking I want to do that, but not sure I want to spend the night in Boston. If it was NYC no issue there!! But, Boston? LOLOLOL!!! I've not driven there since taking my GD to the Aquarium about 11 years ago. It was so hard to find easy parking, but we finally did. I think we paid 21 that long ago for 3 hours.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain ... Love your hair and dress. Such a beautiful wedding. Hope Joe feels better soon!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Well we took Joe to the doctor yesterday and unfortunately it just has to run it course but since the shot only lasts for 6 or 7 days he should be better today or tomorrow. His doctor does not want us doing another shot and clear liquids only until he can hold those down for a few days and then we can progress with the brat diet I am assuming. Once he has been able to hold down solid food for a few days then we can go back to the previous dose of the shot. We will just stay at that dose and not move up anymore. We will just incorporate more exercise and that should help with the weight loss we are hoping for. He has actually not thrown up now for a day and a half. We are hopeful things are starting to be on the mend. They did say Joe was in stage one dehydration so we are thinking of getting him to the hospital just to get some iv fluids. We don't want him getting worse. We are currently doing electrolyte drinks but they are not really being absorbed as of yet so we have to do that alternative for now.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - Thank you very much. I have missed having you on my team. My new husband is hopefully on the mend. I will definitely think about adding my message to the link.
    @Catwmncat - Thank you. I did go for a more natural look for the wedding as I don't usually wear makeup.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Thank you. At least you got your walk in. It is ok if there is a slight gain in weight from going out to eat. Once Joe is better we will be kicking up our walking.
    @LindieMaeP - Thank you. Aside for Joe being sick everything did go rather well. I loved it. Neither one of us messed up our vows as we said them.
    @jeanhickokhaley1 - Thank you. I am hoping Joe is finally on the mend.

Well it is time to watch a movie with Joe. To early to eat. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha Nash.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 91 today. Insight Timer Quote: When we plant trees, we plant the seeds of peace and seeds of hope.—Wangari Maathai I AM: I let go of negative thoughts. Axe Sharpening: Don’t wish for it. Work for it.—Ryan Hardwick 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Be kind to you. Do something that brings you joy. Fitness Quote: The best part of my day is when I go beast mode.—Thrive Mentor Motivational Quote: Drown out the doubt around you by repeating your future plans and achievements to yourself daily.—unknown Motiverse: Each day provides its own gift.—Marcus Aurelius Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,456 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 119/305 mile a day and WHD Back/Biceps + HIIT after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain : beautiful pictures from your wedding! you look amazing! hope Joe is feeling better soon.
    good morning everyone! it is a mostly cloudy and rainy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. there is a social gathering later on today in my building. i will be going, as these events are fun and you get to see and meet people you may not otherwise get to see. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • gumkenstein
    gumkenstein Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 , @Catwmncat thank you for warm welcome. <3
    I already joined the team, I hope to spend the summer with Rain Dancers. :)
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,102 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 As you know because we were on the phone, I about lost it when I saw the Law Offices of Meowski, Clawsen and Purrtle! Too Funny!! Meowski looks like Punkin, Clawsen looks like Oscar (if only he had a pink nose) and Purrtle looks like Sweet Pea & Izzy. Thanks for the much needed rotflmbo🤣😂
    @Tabatha_Cain Love seeing your new signature... Mrs. Nash
    @gumkenstein You will have a great with the Rain Dancers! Our team (PS4L) and the Rain Dancers were joined together for the Winter into Spring In-Between Challenge (IBC) and they are quite helpful and will more than happy to answer any questions you have.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, nice day here in BC - it's 72F feels like 75F oppps staying in till sunset time, but of course then it's bedtime LOL it sure is hard going to bed when it is still light out! There's a bit of a breeze but not much, tomorrow is my day out and about and I'll be at it early BEFORE it gets too warm for me. Already my hands are feeling tight - so drinking lots of peach tea!!
    @Tabatha_Cain - Mrs Nash I hope Mr Nash feels better in due time and the meds stop playing with him. pedialite is what is recommended here, as it works better then gateraid... IF you change your name here, please remember you can only change it ONCE after that your stuck with it. So to everyone be sure it's a tag you want to have now and in the future !!
    @dianedoessmile1 - don't you have anything better to do then find these funny things? I am glad you do have time to find them as others really appreciate them too. I am just glad I was not taking a sip of coffee when seeing the latest!! my my my my ...
    @everyone have a great terrific tuesday and enjoy what ever plans you have, I will remain mostly in and mostly relaxing as I have my fitness minutes in already just need my steps .. I might put on a walk with leslie utubie and see what I can do ... or not ... HAGD !!
    wsnboobwq7v7.png
    rqjs321logmu.png
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Tabatha - so glad Joe is showing some improvement.

Today was rest, weigh, and TOPS day. Down 2.25 lbs! So happy with how I am doing. Just need to stay on track and not let myself go back up. Walked the parking lot at TOPS for about 24 mins. No one joined me this week which was a little disappointing but at least I know I am getting healthier. We also had movement to one song during the meeting and most joined in with that which makes me so happy. Last night the Ford fireworks went off and the rain didn't interfere with them. Was definitely a late night and am feeling it today. 5rba9wruoexu.jpg
    Hubby and I after the rain waiting for the fireworks
    r6k5sw8s1fhg.jpg

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,921 Member
    Options
    Saw my regular Dr today and dermatologist. My skin problem is called Lichen Planus, she gave me a cream to help for it. My Dr visit was a Medicare wellness and memory test. They hadn't ever given me one and needed so they can tell if I am losing it (LOL) . Took a blood test for kidneys. Very hot today, didn't get any exercise in. Have a great rest of the day. Hugs

kb3sbhym5qbj.jpg

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,488 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain ,,, I can't wait until we are back with your team as a sister team!! I love your pictures!!!
    @gumkenstein ,,, OH NICE CHOICE with the Rain Dancers!! @Texastitcher is so nice!! She's the Captain (over all in charge of the team) and @Dbeau57 (Donna also a leader on the RD team) are both wonderful!!! They'll be happy to help you to know and understand the ropes. WELCOME ABOARD!! Please look for your invite tomorrow. OH GOOD TIME to remind ALL where to find your invite (It could come on Thurs, but Jo Ann is usually right on target unless she's very busy)
    jn4rt5dlqiqb.png
    @Catwmncat ,, It's WAY TO FUNNY!! I am STILL LAUGHING!
    @LIndiemaep ,, LOL My family and Facebook!! LOLOLOL
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today I go back to work from my "honeymoon" if you can call it that since Joe was sick the whole time. We will do a make up honeymoon though.

@cormierannie - How old is your daughter? She sounds like a good kid. Staying steady with employment. I hope you enjoyed your walk. They are saying here not to be outside to much due to the wildfire smoke from Canada,
    @Catwmncat - I am in love with it too
    @LindieMaeP - Yeah I have seen MFP mess things up when you change your name so I am just going to leave it alone, I did change it in real life though.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha Nash
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 70 feels like 70 at 6AM but going to get to 99 and heat index well over 105 today. Insight Timer Quote: A daily dose of daydreaming heals the heart, soothes the soul, and strengths the imagination.—Henry David Thoreau I AM: My awareness is expanding and developing. Action for Happiness: Notice how positive emotions are contagious between people. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,064 steps yesterday. Training plan: 120/305 mile a day this morning, WHD Full-Body + Core after dinner and 45 min on Slim Cycle this evening.
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    Good morning, journeyers! 🙋‍♀️🌐🗺️

Made goal yesterday 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️. And I've started a daily squats routine - 25/day - last week, for a MFP 3-day challenge (Hogwart's). Decided to keep it going. Today will be 7 days 🦵.

It's still disgusting here 😝. Local tv station headline today for the weather report was "MOTS - More Of The Same". 😱🤪😤🤣

I'm almost but not quite caught up on my bookmarked posts. I'll catch all the way up today 🤗

Cheers!
    - mk (Maine)