Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,339 Member
    Options
    @anyvar21 - I see you are already signed up and are on Shape Shifters. Here's the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145051-2023-summer-shape-shifters

As for BBCode, as mkksemail shared, it's the code that produces things like bold, italics, quotes and images. It is automatically inserted into your text when you block your text and click on the corresponding buttons on the toolbar above the comment box. Some BBCode works in comment boxes even though there are no options for it on the toolbar if you know what to type. That's how some of us turn text from black to color. If you want to know more about BBCode, check out this article:
    https://www.bbcode.org/how-to-use-bbcode-a-complete-guide.php
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,208 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain I've been looking at your FB posts and pics here. CONGRATS on the wedding ~ sorry that hubby was under the weather. I even see mention of an ER visit?? What a way to start things - but I do see that your families banded together to help both of you ... that is what family is all about!

Once again, Congratulations!!
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    @mkksemail ... Hope you find the chart that will work for you!

I ordered a Fibit 5. I should receive it next week. My Halo thankfully still keeps track of how many steps I walk, I just can't get to the app on my phone. Looks like the company is discontinuing the Halo. Or at least the model that I have. Hope your Saturday is going well. It's hot here, so I won't be going outside until it is shady. One of my goal's is to get outside on a daily basis.
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,182 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Thx, @jeanhickokhaley1 !

Good luck with your Fitbit, hope you like it 👏. Stay cool 💦. The weather this June has been awful, so far!

- mk :)
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    July 1! I thought it would never get here! So happy to be back to our 5% Challenge for summer. Welcome to all the new members, too. Our "fame" is getting spread around!
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,220 Member
    Options
    It’s 65 feels like 65 with a high of 89 today. Insight Timer Quote: The wound is the place where the light enters you.—Rumi I AM: I have the motivation to create change in my life. Action for Happiness: Adopt a growth mindset. Change “I can’t” into “I can’t yet”. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,991 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 124/305 mile a day this morning and 45 min on Slim Cycle this afternoon after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,024 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • mkksemail
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Happy Sunday, Travellers! We are in the air! Woooo ✈️

PS! - 😎✌️😆
    https://youtu.be/y6Sxv-sUYtM

Happy! Spread the smile! 🎶
    😆😄✌️😎😅💃🕺🩰👯🦢🪩
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Yesterday was a great day. Went for a walk, watched the Canada Day parade with some friends.bbmgb6vtfon1.jpg
    tcfp0g5fftfb.jpg
    9hg4z28q3jj5.jpg
    In the afternoon I headed over to my other friends house to hang for the Canada Day BBQ. Found out that they were also celebrating a friend's 45th birthday who passed away a few weeks ago. Lots of food and over ate a bit. But had a great time. Did leave earlier than I normally would as I was tired.

Today went to Church and then came home. No official walk due to rain and storms. Did my shoulder physio, and marching. Rest of the day was spent doing chores and binge watching Bones.

• mkksemail
    Options
    Love Bones! :)
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    @CSEGUIN2 .. Looks like a fun day.

@Kurtize .. Good for you. I will check out the site.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. We work today and then have tomorrow off work so we will see how that goes. Today I am hoping to be super dead at work. That would be nice. Then I can play on my phone most of the day. I can also check on Joe and stuff. That is going to be nice. He still isn't 100% but he is going back to work today. So that is good. We are back to work both of us. I know he is going to do what he can do at work.

@Kurtize - Wat to go on finishing your personal challenges for the month. I need to start doing that and setting personal goals.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Nice photos of the parade. I hope you had a good time at the bbq. I would say that physio is still a form of exercise. It is really just stretching a part of the body and stretching is classified as an exercise.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,024 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,220 Member
    Options
    It’s 68 feels like 68 with a high of 94 today. Insight Timer Quote: Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe.—Mark Twain I AM: I love myself, and I treat myself with respect. Action for Happiness: Be willing to ask for help when you need it. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,527 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 125/305 mile a day, WHD Legs + Core Circuit after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner. v
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,452 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a warm, mostly sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning, before it got too hot here. i went for an indoor short run a while ago and i feel great! i will be going for a walk in a while. i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Yes physio is definitely exercise as I am now using a band to strengthen my shoulder.

Today has been a nice day with no rain but definitely muggy. Got my walk, shoulder physio, and some calf raises done. Also did some dishes and laundry. Hubby went fishing for a bit. Doubtful they will be gone long as it's pretty hot out. Tomorrow is TOPS day. Hoping that I did well enough this week that there's at least a small loss on the scale.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,486 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday. I am feeling real good because for the 1st time in quite a while I was able to do the
    chair stand or chair rise exercise, staying focused and not giving up even when feeling down matters.

Today's affirmation: You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
    - C. S. Lewis
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon fellow travelers Hope ya'll had a good weekend. I'm so glad our summer temp in back to normal today at 104 high, it was a very hot weekend of 110!! Besides going for walk early on weekend, we just stayed inside & tried to keep cool. We also did some grocery shopping for mainly for staples that we were out of & just bought 2 types of meat so I still have to meal plan for this week. We're invited to our youngest sons for the 4th but the good news is they're (wife & 2 kids) into healthy eating, some kind of smoked meat & grilled veggies usually & our son build a building for their gym equipment. They work out every day. He does all the cooking & has a smoker however his MIL cooks yummy Mexican food so I have to watch out for that