Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,234 Member
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 94 today. Insight Timer Quote: Don’t sail out farther than you can row back.—Danish Proverb. I AM: I am the divine in human form. Action for Happiness: Find something to look forward to today. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,722 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 126/305 mile a day and WHD Independence Day WOD after breakfast and 45 min ride on Slim Cycle this afternoon.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing good this morning. Today is going to be a good day. It is the 4th of July and Joe and I have the day off work paid. I am super happy about that. Tomorrow will be back to work but that is alright. It still means a short week and more of a chance for Joe to get better. Today we are going again to the Field of Flight Festival or the Balloon Festival as the whole town calls it. It is totally a great place to pass the day and it only goes for a week which is the week of the 4th of July. Final day is the 4th of July every year.

@cormierannie - I really admire your dedication to dancing. I believe every day you day you will be doing some dancing. I really need to be a bit more energetic.
    @CSEGUIN2 - That is good. Those bands are no joke. They can be pretty tough to do sometimes.
    @Kurtize - Congrats. That is some progress there way to go.
    @Evamutt - That is great that your whole family is pretty much into exercising and eating healthy. For our family it is just my husband and I doing all of that and it is pretty hard to go some places to eat.

Well it is time to get some breakfast. I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July

Tabatha
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,466 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful, very warm and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool and well hydrated today. i did a short run indoors earlier this morning, before it got too hot. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. i went to a drop in art program this morning at the building that is close to mine. i enjoy going to these programs as often as i can. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Happy Fourth, fellow adventurers! 🎇✨🧨🎇🎆🎈🎉

Cheers!
    - mk :) (Maine)

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,509 Member
    Options
    ihzenjxd9n76.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been hot and also very humid. Doing my best to stay cool and hydrated. Today was also rest, weigh, and TOPS day. Down another 1.5 lbs! So proud of how well and on track I have been. Still need to get more exercise though.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today we are back at work. We had yesterday off for the 4th of July holiday. I am glad to be back at work. It is going to be a lot of work to catch up today but that is alright. Joe is doing fairly well. He is keeping food down and he is staying hydrated. He is still getting nauseous though so we are not sure what we are doing with that. The reaction to the medication he took only happens to 7% of those who take it. So now he wants to look into genetic testing to see why he had that reaction. That is if the doctor will let him. His niece has some medical issues that he feels might be related as they are genetic and he is wondering if he does have the same genetic issue. So we are going to look into that. His system 2 weeks later and he has not taken that medication at all is still not the same. He is still tired a lot and still having gastric issues a lot. So we are trying to figure it all out. I am hoping they can come up with some answers.

Well it is time to get some breakfast. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 68 feels like 68 with a high of 82 and chances of rain all day. Insight Timer Quote: Attract what you want by being what you want.—Author Unknown I AM: I forgive myself for how I talked about my body in the past. Action for Happiness: Get the basics right: eat well, exercise and go to bed on time. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,693 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 127/305 mile a day, WHD Back/Biceps after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • majork29
    majork29 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am back. I was not going to join for this round because m head has not been in the right space. Excuse I know. I am working the basics and have promised myself that I will choose myself first!!!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,466 Member
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a hot, humid and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool and well hydrated. i did my strength training workout indoors before it got too hot here. i went for an indoor walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,509 Member
    Options
    happy Wednesday. Hope your day is going well. @Tabatha_Cain hope they can find why Joe is having this problem. Hugs.

Have a great rest of the afternoon, another hot and humid day. ugh!!!

Today's affirmation: You don't have the power to make life "fair," but you do have the power to make life joyful. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • tech_hunter
    tech_hunter Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am brand new to this group and very excited! I did so well several years ago, dialing in, weightlifting, outside exercise, eating well, and got down to my goal weight for my wedding, which put me in a size 4!

Then of course I got comfy with my new married life, started work as a software engineer, which means I am practically a mole, and kept deciding that I deserved whatever junk I stuffed in my mouth.

That puts me almost back where I started, and it just really hit me hard last month. I want to be that cute woman my husband married again. I want to wear my cute clothes again. I want to feel better; I want my blood pressure down; I want less migraines.

So, I am here, because I need help. My husband is dealing with tendonitis issues, and we stopped walking very far. I am horrible with the summer heat and will hide inside every chance I get, so summer outdoor exercise is more difficult.

I am looking forward to getting to know a new team and doing this challenge so much, thank you for letting me in!

Amber
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been another HOT and HUMID day! But beautiful otherwise. Got in 3 walks and yes took my water with me. Did some laundry, played cards with Hubby and visited with friends. Tomorrow is physio in the morning then house work I think as there's lots of that to do.

Connie
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,360 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain ... Fingers crossed they can find the answers for Joe.

@Kurtize ... Happy Wednesday. We dropped 10 degrees. Much better here. Try and stay cool!

@tech_hunter ... Hi Amber. I live in the high desert so I know about avoiding the heat. I enjoy Power Walks indoors on YouTube. Leslie Sansone has good walking. Anywhere from 5 mins. to 60.
    Also I enjoy Up to the Beat with Gina B. If you don't or can't walk on a give day then Paul Eugene has good chair exercise that incorporates walking.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlNQTkLPSU&ab_channel=PaulEugene

Hope this helps. I too have an issue with my left ankle so I have to do my walking in spurts.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,140 Member
    Options
    @majork29 ,,, HAPPY You are back here!! Though it's hard, your team will give you the support you need. We are ALL here with you!! PULLING FOR YOU!
    @tech_hunter ,,, WELCOME to the 5% Challenge. You have good motivation once you are on a team it'll be even supportive, we are so happy you are with us on this chat which remains active throughout the challenge. Ask us anything you'd like. We are happy to help.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. I have been working hard at work and getting a lot done. I am really looking forward to the weekend though. We go back to church this weekend. That is exciting to me. I cannot wait to get back there and volunteering. I miss it alot. Having been off for the wedding it was tough. I am glad I am coming back though. After Church on Sunday is my son's graduation party. That is going to be fun. I am sure. His sister planned everything so I have to start paying her back for all of that. That is going to take a while.

@majork29 - Welcome back. We are glad you choose to come back.
    @Kurtize - We know the wegovy 1.7mg triggered this reaction, but at 2 weeks later and still having lots of bathroom issues this is hard. He is down 19 pounds in 2 weeks at this point. He isn't throwing up anymore just everything is going right through him.
    @tech_hunter - Welcome. There are several indoor walking videos on youtube. Walk away the pounds is a good one. That way you can stay out of the heat and still get walks in. So glad you could join us.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Glad you were able to get 3 walks in. That is great. I need to do better with my walks.
    @jeanhickokhaley1 - I am hoping for answers as well.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 68 feels like 68 with a high of 81 today. Insight Timer Quote: I don’t take life seriously; I take serious moments in life seriously.—Ralph Waldo Emerson I AM: I advocate for my body’s physical, emotional, and mental needs. Action for Happiness: Pause, breathe and feel your feet firmly on the ground. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,510 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 128/305 mile a day this morning, WHD Chest/Triceps + HIIT after dinner and 45 min ride on Slim Cycle later in the evening.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning