Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Iced Coffee

BlueLaurie92
BlueLaurie92 Posts: 12 Member
Unless I just missed it, I didn't see somewhere for beverages.

I guess technically it's not an exact recipe, but I wanted to share this anyway incase there was someone on this forum who didn't think of it.

I don't drink a lot of coffee because it needs to be sweet for me to drink it. But I indulge myself with the occasional iced coffee.

Change whatever to your preference, but this is how I make mine at home.

• cold black coffee
• milk
• 1scoop of protein powder (I prefer vanilla)
• shake/blend and pour over ice -OR- if blend with ice if you want a frozen drink

I need to cut back on sugar and up my protein, this is my compromise. Let me know if you try it.

Also, I apologize for rambling.

Replies

• wendyrummel
    wendyrummel Posts: 1 Member
    I use a chocolate fairlife protien shake to make these. Sometimes I also put a tablespoon of sugar free coffee creamer to change up the flavor.
  • Connieco2023
    Connieco2023 Posts: 6 Member
    Love the idea of using a protein powder as a creamer. Thank you!
  • PNWtexasgirl
    PNWtexasgirl Posts: 5 Member
    I use a chocolate fairlife protien shake to make these. Sometimes I also put a tablespoon of sugar free coffee creamer to change up the flavor.

These are so good!!!!
  • Danyelle122
    Danyelle122 Posts: 3 Member
    How do you use the Fairlife in ice coffee? Ice coffee is my go to and I need a healthier way to make it.