Options
crewahl
crewahl Posts: 3,957 Member
Yo - how'd youse do?

Replies

• crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,957 Member
    Options
    An interesting week overall and an exercise in “all's well that ends well”, since it ended up in the Green Zone (a lovely lime green, and not far from key lime color - but still Green.)

Three large dinners last Thursday, Friday and Saturday had me 56 points negative to end the week. It was dinner with one set of neighbors, another dinner with a newer set of neighbors at their place, and then Saturday dinner out. Any one of those three meals was enough to take me outside the healthy eating range. Yes, I could have done better, but I’m also content that I made situation-appropriate choices. I went up over eight pounds from Thursday AM to Sunday AM, and back down four by Thursday morning. I mention that because I see people bemoaning a gain of a pound overnight, and I can’t help feeling grateful that I’ve learned that those quick gains - while not to be ignored - are also not to be worried about.

The current challenge? That TURP procedure Wednesday has me banned from any exercise for two week, and then slowly resuming exercise over the following four weeks. I do eat my activity points, so I’ll be doing without them for a while. Not a concern, since WW has given me the tools to make those choices - but something to be aware of.

All of this, of course, has put on hold my desire to further tune my daily points target as I mentioned last week. Que sera, sera . . . .
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Down 1
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,099 Member
    Options
    Down 4.2# Paying attention since the 4th. :)
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,010 Member
    Options
    Up 1.8 ls this week. Could have been much worse as I splurged Wednesday & Thursday. On to a new week.