Replies

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,098 Member
    Options
    Down 0.2# today. "A loss is a loss"!
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,010 Member
    Options
    Up 2 lbs this week. Lost my MOJO. Got to get my head straight.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I did good - I was up three pounds from my inexplicable low of the prior week, and siting comfortably in the low end of my Green Zone of 170-178.

This week, I had carrot cake from Modern Pastry in Boston, and still got a blue dot (healthy eating range) for the day.
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I was down 2. I'm fighting to retake ground I never should have surrendered.
  • Al_Howard
    Options
    crewahl wrote: »
    I did good - I was up three pounds from my inexplicable low of the prior week, and siting comfortably in the low end of my Green Zone of 170-178.

This week, I had carrot cake from Modern Pastry in Boston, and still got a blue dot (healthy eating range) for the day.

Of course you did. Carrots are a vegetable. ;)
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 69 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Down 1. Somewhat of a surprise, since I consumed a bottle of wine this week and wasn't tracking super vigilantly. But I'll take it as a sign that my habits are in the good range.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Al_Howard wrote: »

These particular carrot were, unfortunately, a 31 point vegetable. Must have been the cream cheese frosting. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Al_Howard
    edited July 2023
    Options
    crewahl wrote: »
    Al_Howard wrote: »

These particular carrot were, unfortunately, a 31 point vegetable. Must have been the cream cheese frosting. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And the raisins. Dried fruits are killers.