Filling full...

Options
Mofit40
Mofit40 Posts: 33 Member
Does anybody have a similar problem with constant snacking or eating a full meal and still feeling hungry after? I have incorporated more protein and reduced my sugar intake, as well as added healthly snacks to my diet to help with this problem. I have found better outlets for stress and I have redirected pass behaviors that lead to my over eating in the first place in a attempt to move forward. Drop me a comment hear to share any similar problems.💡

Replies

• _rocio
    _rocio Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think my situation is similar. Whenever I start eating I can't stop until I am uncomfortably full, even if I've already had a complete meal, or even if I initially just wanted a light snack. It's in the afternoon especially when I overeat. It's been getting better recently, though. I've been having my meals with a family member or friend, that helps me eat more slowly and I don't feel the urge to grab something else right after. I've also scheduled my meals and try to be very strict about it. Then, I'm trying to make sure the portions are enough to keep me full, I've reduced my carb intake (bread) and I'm drinking more water (3.5 - 4 liters daily).
  • Mofit40
    Options
    Water is helpful. I know everyone isn't a fan, but I does help with fullness.
  • shultz9
    shultz9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I try to ask myself am I really hungry or do I just want the taste of whatever food I crave? I think for me, it's more a bad habit than anything else.
  • Mofit40
    Options
    That makes a lot of sense. For me it is the habit of chewing. Textile and textures, when I don't feel like socializing or for comfort. Very bad habits, it is a hard headed little person telling me I need, I want, I gotta clean my whole plate or I can't be happy without overeating.
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
    Options
    When I conscientiously ear slowly I feel fuller
  • Mofit40
    Options
    It's the brain control. People need to be accountable for there own thoughts and fillings. When I feel full you might not, you may still be hungry. Just looking at me eat and saying you want more even when your body and mind is telling you that you are full. It's a very horrible habit almost worst than alcoholism.