July, wave those pounds to the sky !

Options
2»

Replies

• CherylTellez
    CherylTellez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This heat is so unmotivating I'm finding it hard to get out of the house to do anything. I want to get up early and go to the gym but can't seem to yank my rear out of bed ughhh
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    @dmsl977 & @CherylTellez : we had a serious heatwave here in Northern Europe, but now we have rain, rain, rain and then some more. And low temps, it almost feel like fall weather :cry: We are trying as best as we can to get steps in, but biking is a no go... Tomorrow is my day off and instead of diving I will go to the mall in the hope to get some steps there, that's how desperate I am. And then, I'll go to the gym to start my weights routine again. I was going to wait to be back from holiday but I have been holding off for too long and now my hip starts to ache again. Time to get back on track !

But anyways, I think rain is still much better than heatwaves, I really hope you are all ok. Taking it a bit slower surely is ok with these temperatures.
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I completed my zumba class last night and that deserves a gold star as the AC was broken in the classroom. I was a sweaty mess when it was over. The gym is supposedly awaiting a repair person. Today is supposed to be a walk around the lake. I may have to wait a little later in the evening so the temps can drop a bit. It has been over 100 degrees every day this week.
  • Antiopelle
    Options
    dmsl977 wrote: »
    I completed my zumba class last night and that deserves a gold star as the AC was broken in the classroom. I was a sweaty mess when it was over. The gym is supposedly awaiting a repair person. Today is supposed to be a walk around the lake. I may have to wait a little later in the evening so the temps can drop a bit. It has been over 100 degrees every day this week.

Zumba without AC!! Gold medal for sure! 🎖️
  • Antiopelle
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Weekly check-in:

Past week we had some more rain ... I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record... So no biking, no diving. We've decided to go to Egypt again, we will leave this Thursday, back a week later. At least we will have some sunshine! It will be searing hot, but on a boat and diving all the time we'll have enough cooling. B)

Anyweez ... my stats from last week:

* steps are almost on par: 71k
    * continue to read Becks flashcards: check.
    * 2 fitness sessions / week: I didn't go, but I have shifted one ton (!!!) of wood pellets from the front door to the cellar - too exhausted to go to the gym, and enough workout as it is.
    * Lose a bit: 71,8 moving average. Basically maintaining all the time. I did lose some during the week, but then I was in vacuum mode this weekend, locked inside because of the weather. It's amazing to see how creative I can get in the kitchen without only some staple foods and too much time on my hands.
    * Biking and diving: nothing