Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm down 0.2 this week. Yesterday was a fast-day (for Tisha B'Av), but I broke my fast on bagels, lox, and beer. Regardless, I've been sitting at a reasonably steady weight this week.

Now that vacation is done, it's time to start buckling down. I'm beginning to plan my post-retirement exercise and activities, and am looking forward to taking some self-defense classes, for example, on top of my usual running. I'd like to get back to strength training too!

182/142.6/146
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,928 Member
    Options
    Up 0.2 #. I really need to stop going over every day. Not good. Still in WW guidelines for Goal.
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Down 1
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I was down .8.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,806 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I was pretty sure I’d posted . . .

Short version? Up a little, but well within the lower half of my Green Zone.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I was out of town and/or hosted guests a lot in July, and I didn't make tracking good and weighing-in a priority. I was also looser with my eating, by choice. I can happily say, I never felt out of control, but in hindsight, I wish I'd paid a little more attention and at least mentally tracked and checked in here weekly. I think any weight gain will not be so shocking as to cause me to have huge regrets/beat myself up. I made some good choices regarding other areas of self-care for the month.

We have no plans for the next few weeks, so I plan to reign things in again. Nothing crazy, just more meals at home and more tracking.