IF - 16:8 Plan

Options
I have just started IF on the 16:8 plan. Anyone else on the 16:8 plan and what does a day of eating look like for you? My eat window starts at 12:00 PM and ends at 8:00 PM.

Answers

• danielletedesco2
    danielletedesco2 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    That's great Lisa! It is very easy to follow and the 8 pm cut off definitely helped me with cutting out night time snacking. What do eat during your eat window? Interested to see what others are eating on this plan and how it is working for you.
  • margolis0202
    margolis0202 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also new to the 8 - 16 hours Intermittent Fasting. My frustration has been that my morning pills that have to be taken with food are not taken until 11am. I fast from 7pm till 11:00am. Around 11am I have either a protein smoothie or like today I am having leftover Grilled pork chop from last night’s dinner. Then I will have a 2 pm snack ( apple with Almond butter, etc…) I usually try to get my low sugar high fiber fruits in at my 2 pm snack. And then grilled/baked dinner around 5:30-6pm.
  • Salsa310
    Salsa310 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m super new the the 16:8, how are things going for you all? 😬👍🏽
  • ammbulance
    ammbulance Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Restarting my IF a month ago. Down 12 lbs, but sure some is water weight. Been striking with 14 hour fast to fit into my busy life at the moment. Would like to increase it to 16….. How’s everyone else doing? Would love to connect😁
  • 365DayChallenge_
    365DayChallenge_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I recorded my first MFP IF yesterday 16:8. I started at 6pm and stopped at 10am - which, to be honest, is my usual eating pattern anyway give or take a few minutes. I didn’t find it too difficult.

Eating pattern is breakfast at 10am, lunch at 1pm and dinner at 5.30pm.
  • klat7292
    klat7292 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi 👋🏻 all. I just started 16:8 IF 7p-11a. It’s a struggle, but doable. Just trying to get into my groove. I wish you all well!
  • cjarmain
    cjarmain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Seems alot of people have started the 18 fast in the evening. Ive started last week and went with starting at 2 or 3pm and finishing before breakfast. Only fasting 5 days out of 7. How many days are others fasting for?. I have found mixed reviews on the number of days that you should fast for. Chris.