Shape Shifters Team Chat - AUGUST 2023

Options

Replies

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Steps
    8/20 7,268

Steps will be low this week - Excessive Heat Warning for WI Wednesday & Thursday - 96 & 98 with heat index above 110 + I have all day meetings Tuesday & Thursday 😞
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    We're under a heat warning where I'm at in Missouri till Thursday or Friday before we get a break again. I think Mother Nature is in menopause yall.
    Steps for today are 4026. I could have done more but the heat zapped me the few minutes I was outside to get the mail. Tomorrow is work day slay and usually I can get quite a few steps in there because I am inside the whole time.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    @Cyncia85 ,tyvm
    @pupowl, ty for always sharing Tinus with us
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all...
    Hope you had a good day...mine was busy, with a crazy busy day at the office, then errands, came home put groceries away, did some kitchen/bathroom cleaning...played with Betty for a bit...walked a mile...knee is acting up so just going to finish my steps for the day and that's it. Ankle, thankfully is NOT swollen. Getting ready to lie down and read for a bit. Hoping to have a more productive day tomorrow...today was just "putting out fires" in IT. Have a major report I need to start tomorrow, so cross your fingers for me! LOL

Enjoy your Tuesday...or as I call it, the 2nd Monday of the week!

Take care,
    Jessica
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Steps
    8/20 3,407
    8/21 11,649
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    8/18 14,084
    8/19 12,554
    8/20 16,580
    8/21 14,054

Hi friends, I'm slowly catching up and appreciate reading all your updates. We took a trip last week to see my family, which had some good and challenging moments. I'm very happy to be back home and getting back into my routine. While I was away I tried to be more mindful over food and now that I'm back home I'm ready to be more diligent with nutrition tracking since it really helps me with clarity over my progress. I've cut back on chocolate but I'm finding that tough/rough to do. Chocolate has been my go-to feel good treat, particularly in the evenings after my kids are in bed. Aside from eating it, I even find it tough to not buy it when I'm out at the store. I'm keeping a small bag of dark chocolate chips around to help when the cravings get intense. This morning I saw some initial progress on the scale (now around 201). I'm trying to set myself up with better nutrition habits before the craziness of September work, school and activities start up.

• Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl sounds like you had a great day and that is a lovely puzzle! I have these search and find puzzles I'd like to do. Have you ever done one of those?
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1 lol :smiley: about mothernature menopause. I'm in Chicagoland area - we are under a heat warning too. Stay cool!

@pupowl - that's the cutest mushroom and cat :smile:
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Steps
    8/21 9,863
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Hey yall.
    @Cyncia85 , ty and you as well gf.
    @pupowl, Tinus is gorgeous as always.
    Tuesday steps 4844. Not as high as normally during work days but it's OK. They were mostly in the morning when we were the busiest.
    I'm officially on vacation for the next 2 weeks. I'll return to work on September 5th which will give me time when I get home next week to declittee my shed.
This discussion has been closed.