Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a mainly sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a walk in a while. i will be doing some dancing later on. i will be getting caught up on my laundry in the afternoon. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,247 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain, I am so sorry Joe had to work yesterday. Though it's great for the money are both still newlyweds! And awwww any time spent together no matter what it is you are both doing, is still time together. LOVE a man who's willing and able to help with housework. It's only right to me since LOL They also help to create it being untidy. When my place becomes untidy I do what I call "the 10 game". The "10 game" happens when I am not planning on cleaning, but if I go into the kitchen I wash 10 dishes (if I am exhausted -often for instance or in a hurry) I wash 10 pieces of silverware. Also as I dirty stuff and I at once take it to the sink, I put water in the dish, cup etc. After that, as I walk into the kitchen I wash it so easily. An acquaintance who I had helped for a while, has mold in her dishes etc. I tried to scrub her dishes it was taking me so much longer!! With mine, I can do easily a meal's worth of dishes in under 4 minutes this way. As I cook, I also wash them (WHY? I HATE a lot of dishes! LOL I am so lazy!). If I am watching TV I'll grab a stack of something (Oscar went through my sock draw AGAIN! The GOOBER!) I'll grab a bunch (I ADORE socks and collect them LOL) and sort them as I watch TV. Yup, I am lazy!! Fly Lady and youtube has so many ways we can get things done without it being a chore, which to me can feel like punishment. LOL I'd much rather be having FUN!!
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,670 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday. We had someone look at the house this morning. Don and I took Kayla and went to the park. It was cool there and a breeze. That was our first time there. It is a nice well kept park, place for kids to play etc. Nice walking trails. It is another hot one but only 102. Joe is a good guy @Tabatha_Cain . Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Daily Affirmation
    I give thanks for the bounties of this world. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday and I am back to work today. I am excited because I got an email back from the church wanting me to come in for an interview for a wedding coordinator that I applied for a couple weeks ago. I just have to see if I have enough time off to be able to do that. I have to come up with something. I am super excited about this line of work. I found while doing my wedding and my daughters wedding that my organizational skills definitely come in handy and I loved using them for wedding stuff.

@Dianedoessmiles1 - I love getting stuff done without it being a chore. This weekend I think we are carpet cleaning. That is going to be fun. I think Joe will love running the carpet cleaner.
    @Kurtize - Thank you. I think he is a good guy too. I like that he gets right to it with me. We need to deep clean and he is going to help. He helped Monday on the kitchen cupboards and stuff and then he got called into work for Tuesday so I finished everything up and cleaned the living room. So that is pretty good. He does a really good job and keeping his stuff picked up. It is just the daily clutter from my 19 year old son and dogs and cats that cause stuff to need to be cleaned and deep cleaned. The cats and dogs shed. Mostly my cats though. The dogs don't shed that bad.

Well I hope you all have a great Wednesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,331 Member
    Options
    It’s 77 feels like 79 with a high of 97 and gonna feel like mid 100’s today. Insight Timer Quote: There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.—Aristotle I AM: I am creating a bright future for myself and those I love. Action for Happiness: Share an article, book or podcast you found helpful. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,116 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 176/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training-Advanced W2/D3: Legs + Core in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,122 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    Options
    i2qovoao7cq1.jpg
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good evening, everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. later on in the morning, i did my strength training workout. i went for a long walk this afternoon and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain .. I hope you get the time off for the interview. That would be a fun and rewarding job.

yts4yudl1of3.png
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and I have a doctor appt this morning. I am hoping to be on time. I did end up getting the time off to go to the interview for the wedding coordinator position. I am hoping I get the position. I will let you know next Friday because my interview is next Thursday at 2 pm. I will be getting off work at 12:30 pm and then driving right up to the church about an hour and a half away. So that will be awesome. At this point my husband and I are thinking it might be a good idea to move up that way, but we would have to rent an apartment versus buy a home because we do not have the credit to get a home loan yet. We would have to figure things out so.

@jeanhickokhaley1 - Yes I did get the time off of the interview. I am excited now.

Well I hope you all have a great Thursday,

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 75 feels like 75 with a high of 99 but going to feel more like 105-110 today. Insight Timer Quote: Self-love is the source all our other loves.—Pierre Corneille I AM: I prioritize how I feel in my body, not how I look in it. Action for Happiness: Forgive someone who hurt you in the past. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,341 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 177/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training-Advanced W2/D4: Active Recovery and 1P Workout of the week in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Good Morning all. @Tabatha_Cain sending good vibes you get the position you want. Another hot one but got out early for a walk. Have a great and wonderful Thursday my friends. Hugs

Today's affirmation:
    I gratefully accept the light and pay it forward. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain .. That's great!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and I am so excited to be at the weekend. Things are going well. I am hoping to have a great day today. I need like 5 memberships to finish out the month. I am hoping I can do it. I am going to try today and next week. I would really like that. As of Sept 1st I am the only Member Rep in the office for 9 days. That is going to be alot, but my coworker is having some medical issues and took some time off either to chill and relax as they don't really travel or to get some healing done with her doctor. I hope whatever it is she will be alright. She is older and can be a bit annoying sometimes but for the most part she really wants the best for you and for you to get the job done correctly.

@Kurtize - Thank you. I am hoping to get the job also. I really hope I do. I think I would love doing it.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 78 feels like 79 with a high of 99 and once again going to feel like 110-115 this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: Truth is one; the wise call it by many names.—Rig Veda I AM: I give myself permission to take up space and be visible in the world. Action for Happiness: Give your time, energy or attention to help someone in need. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 20,081 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 178/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W2/D5: EMOM (4 rounds) in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,479 Member
    Options
    bnt5ps5nszq2.jpeg