Shape Shifters Team Chat - AUGUST 2023

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 235.0
    Pw:235.2

Sorry Jessica. I totally spased out with posting because my mind was on other thinfs

No worries @Armygirlarmyof1 ...thanks for reporting in and congrats on your loss! Enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 thank you,it absolutely poured down later but luckily I was in the warehouse at the time.I looked at all the furniture but didn't find anything suitable.
    They have a lovely cafe & the cakes were very tempting but I was proud of myself for opting for soup & a roll.I ended getting the bus back as was pretty tired,done over 17,000 steps in the end.
    It is a bank holiday this long weekend so will be good to spend time with family.
    Hope you enjoy your weekend too.
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Step Update

8/23: 10,292
    8/24: 8,497
    8/25: 7,363
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Steps for Saturday are 4479
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl - absolutely tops donkey! He's so cute. Glad your feet are feeling better!

I've been tempted myself to buy some dog mace but have worried I'll wreck on my bicycle and mace myself. Had a lot of close calls with doggos. I like dogs but I'm pretty scared of them.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7
    Thanks! Oh, I would feel really bad about using something like that since it is all the owners fault and not the dog. But I have no idea how bad it is where you live, though I guess the fact that such a product exist says enough. I thankfully never encountered any dogs that were truly aggressive or tried to hurt me. Maybe you can try throwing a tennisball instead. :lol:
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,206 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Fri 8/25: 10,006
    Sat 8/26: 17,663
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 139.2
    CW 138.8
    Just starting my virtual 5k with @jessicakrall8 good luck to all who join us πŸ˜€
    It's 1pm here in England UK grey skies unfortunately πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸŒ§β˜‚οΈ
    I was unaware of this virtual 5k, but I did do a 5.69 mile hike yesterday on a river trail. I'm always up for challenges on Garmin Connect. Today, I'm torn between doing a 3-mile walk (easy) or a 10k "run" (hard), wither of which will earn me a Garmin badge. After yesterday's hike, I'm leaning toward the walk.

I posted in our chat thread and on my profile on MFP...sorry Frank. I tried to set up a challenge on Garmin but you can only set it for 3 miles and a 5k is 3.1 miles, so I couldn't set it! Hope you finish your walk/run today! Good luck!
    Jessica
  • dancingonstarz
    dancingonstarz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    dancingonstarz
    Sunday 8/27 (changed weigh day from Friday to Sunday)
    PW: (Fri 8/25) 155.8
    CW: (Sun 8/27) 156(+0.2)
    LTD: 10.6
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Steps for Sunday are 4101
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    m9ivyfbjrhfs.jpg
    CONGRATS to last week's winners @nancyinmo @Itadakimasu7 @JenHul and to all those with an honorable mention as well!

Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    It's that time again! Registration is now open for September. If you are already here, you do not need to do anything :smiley:

Please share this link with anyone who might be interested in joining - or suggest it on any forum or discussion where you encounter people who are looking for some team support. Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10898152/registration-for-new-members-september-2023#latest
This discussion has been closed.