Options
    Username: 2bfitgranny
    Weigh-In Day: Monday (August 28)
    PW: 209.5
    CW: 210.9
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,190 Member
    Options
    You have a new member for September coming your way. Welcome @daria0919 :smiley:
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Weigh In Day: Mondays
    PW (Previous Weight): 185.6lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 182.5 lbs.

Getting closer to goal for August of under 180lbs, but I am unsure if I will make it (only 4 days left). I do have the week of food already planned and prepped, and I have a couple of classes (kick boxing, Zumba, Swimming) scheduled. Although I have put a weight goal for myself, I really care more about the way I feel. I do need more strength, so I am more focused on the exercise and trying out different exercises to see what works for me.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the “welcome” @jugar

Still learning my way through the community set up and the groups.
  • GarysGirl78
    GarysGirl78 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    GarysGirl78

Weigh-in day: Monday
    SW/HW: 78.83 kg / 173.8 lbs
    PW: 60.01 kg / 132.3 lbs
    CW: 59.28 kg / 130.7 lbs

Steps last week:

Sunday - 12103
    Monday - 11859
    Tuesday - 11206
    Wednesday - 14945
    Thursday - 11924
    Friday - 14739
    Saturday - 11493

Total steps - 88269
    Daily step goal - 9000
  • GarysGirl78
    GarysGirl78 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm @melaniedscott thanks for understanding and moving me to the support team. Going to check in as much as I can, promise! I'll be on holiday for about 2 weeks in October, so I'll probably be able to rejoin in November (and probably will need to shed some of those holiday pounds by then! o:) )

On top of being really really close to my goal weight (59 kg), I had a huge NSV last week... I completed my first 10K run in over 6 years!! Time is nothing to be proud off, but I'll get there... At least I know I can still do it without injuring myself :)

4zxuv4sgxddq.jpeg
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,296 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM.. You have another new member joining your wonderful team for September.... Please welcome @caged2freedom :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Another new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @mryoss :)
  • mryoss
    mryoss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Megan_smartiepants1970 looking forward to a great month
  • caged2freedom
    caged2freedom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Megan_smartiepants1970 May September be a great month for everyone.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    You are very welcome @mryoss and @caged2freedom :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Another new member joining your awesome team ... Please welcome @addy0427 :)
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm @melaniedscott thanks for understanding and moving me to the support team. Going to check in as much as I can, promise! I'll be on holiday for about 2 weeks in October, so I'll probably be able to rejoin in November (and probably will need to shed some of those holiday pounds by then! o:) )

On top of being really really close to my goal weight (59 kg), I had a huge NSV last week... I completed my first 10K run in over 6 years!! Time is nothing to be proud off, but I'll get there... At least I know I can still do it without injuring myself :)

4zxuv4sgxddq.jpeg
    Way to go! That's a pretty terrific NSV!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Huge welcome to @daria0919 , @mryoss , @caged2freedom , and @addy0427 !!!

I'm Ashley, one of the co-captains here for Team Weight No More, and one of the moderators for the Fat2Fit group, so if you have any questions or concerns at all, please feel free to ask - I'm always happy to help. I am also working on my personal training certification, which helps me bring the science to our team.

Thank you Ashley!
    I have always been successful with weight loss when using a personal trainer. I wish you the best on achieving that goal and using your certification to help others.
    I need to find myself a personal trainer in my area so that I can get back into some sort of healthy shape.
  • mryoss
    mryoss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm thank you :) First time participating in a challenge not sure what I am doing but I will give it my best shot. Thanks again!
  • caged2freedom
    caged2freedom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry to back out before this challenge even begins, but a personal emergency has arisen and will be gone for several months with no internet.

I wish everybody the best in September and in the future.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,277 Member
    Options
    @caged2freedom - Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. When you return from the emergency (and I hope it blows over smoothly), reach out if you'd like to be re-added to the challenge - we'd be happy to have you.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,077 Member
    Options
    I went to the Dr today and they think I may have to have back surgery. I have been having a lot of pain in my hip and leg and I had an mri and it shows it's coming from my back. Hopefully when I see the surgeon he says something different. My Dr was surprised I was walking on my treadmill yesterday. I have to get back into exercise, im also going to start doing stretches. She wants me to swim but my pool is only opened another few weeks. If my husband had his way it would be closed now. My husband will also be seeing a surgeon about his back in a few weeks, he thinks maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal. I'm not sure what we will do if we both need surgery. My dog also goes the vet tomorrow and I'm pretty sure they will tell me she needs surgery too, so this house is doing well.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,277 Member
    Options
    @ljdanny - Oh boy, that's no good. Here's hoping both backs can be fixed with a quick visit to a chiropractor rather than an invasive surgery. Sending you so much love and support right now - please let us know if you need anything at all!
This discussion has been closed.