LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    8/30 13,686
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    @kcpond Wow! Nice loss!

@looneycatblue that’s great you’re seeing a steady increase in your step trends! Doesn’t it feel good to see the change in your tolerance of walking too!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thursday steps 4987
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Hello Shape Shifters. No walk for me on Wednesday. Forecast said it would rain all day, which wasn't true so I could have gone in the early morning. It was fine though and I had a relaxing day with Tinus. I also got my new shoes, so I was really excited to try them out on Thursday. I am so happy I got them. They fit well and were comfortable right from the start. I just did my usual walk, no need to break them in at all. Almost all the pain I had is gone, except for a small amount in my right heel. That makes me a lot happier to start my walks in the morning. Also noticed my feet in general felt less tired after the walk on the new shoes. It was quite muddy and wet in the forest, but my socks stayed dry. I had a really good time with them! They come with an insole you can remove, though I will keep those in for now.
    Hopefully my feet can heal up in the autumn and winter and then in the spring I would like to go back to my Vapor Gloves. I still prefer those because it barely feels like you are wearing anything which is just super nice. The Bootee M's are a bit heavier and more shoe which is really useful now and they are better for the colder and wet days so I think it is good to have both. Happy Friday everyone <3
    ldou4lust5lt.jpg
    e634bupyhhq7.jpg
    qtfqxihfainz.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    8/31 10,310
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Steps
    Aug 29= 12,654
    Aug 30= 11,351
    Aug 31= 8942
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: 227
    CW: 227
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ganival
    Friday

Pw 177.0
    Cw 177.6
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 183.8
    CW: 183.2
    LTD: 23.8
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo I’m in Vegas too this weekend! Great place to get all your steps in!!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @pupowl, Tinus love today. And them shoes are really adorable.

Steps are 4430 Friday. Medib

Yall. My parathyroid must be acting up. I'm exhausted feeling and it's aggrevating other medical issues. So I'm done for the day
This discussion has been closed.