Sunday - 6942
    Monday - 4566
    Tuesday - 6901
    Wednesday - 5745
    Thursday - 5973
    Friday - 5277
    Saturday - 5513

Total - 42917 steps

I seem to be heading in the wrong direction but holidays and birthday indulges are now over!!!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    ~Step Challenge Results ~
    AUGUST WEEK FOUR
    Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 5
    Total Steps: 285,680 (+2.29% from last week)
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 57,136

The Leaderboard -
    @GarysGirl78 - 88,269 | 12,610 average
    @BodyTalking - 76,714 total | 10,959 average -Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @JessicaVRosati - 63,156 total | 9,022 average
    @9Harvey - 40,917 total | 5,845 average - Most Consistent!!!
    @melaniedscott - 16,624 total | 2,375 average

All of our bolded steppers set a goal and met it, based on their average steps per day!

Look at those steps! We are trotting while hot! I don't know about anyone else but I'm trying to figure out where the summer went...I mean, it is still hot but... September! When did that happen? (Tomorrow, obviously, but still!). We won't break a million this month...but can we reach 350,000? That's about 15,000 more than last week. I bet we can!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    ~~ What's Your Most Recent Non-Scale Victory? ~~
    Share your most recent NSV with the team!
    Give us an opportunity to celebrate you and something you've accomplished, regardless of the size.

Here's mine -

I went to a street fair on Sunday, which involves a bunch of food trucks, stands, local vendors, a beer garden or two, live music, etc. I go to this event every year, and typically, that includes eating my way through it, stopping at every other truck for at least something.

And while I still technically ate my way around (a cup of coffee, two samosas, Irish egg rolls (corned beef, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing), Italian cookies, a beer, and a French macaron), I found myself not wanting to stop at every stand, because I was "full enough" and didn't need to try absolutely everything. Ashley from the past would not have accepted this mentality, but the Ashley of today is better at recognizing just how much food is too much. And that's progress.
  • melaniedscott
    Options
    Give us an opportunity to celebrate you and something you've accomplished, regardless of the size.

Here's mine -

I went to a street fair on Sunday, which involves a bunch of food trucks, stands, local vendors, a beer garden or two, live music, etc. I go to this event every year, and typically, that includes eating my way through it, stopping at every other truck for at least something.

And while I still technically ate my way around (a cup of coffee, two samosas, Irish egg rolls (corned beef, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing), Italian cookies, a beer, and a French macaron), I found myself not wanting to stop at every stand, because I was "full enough" and didn't need to try absolutely everything. Ashley from the past would not have accepted this mentality, but the Ashley of today is better at recognizing just how much food is too much. And that's progress.

Had friends over last weekend for dinner--she brought gooseberry pie. I had a reasonable slice. She left half a pie here. Monday, probably half that was left (split part of it with hubs Sunday). I only ate half of it and, honestly forgot it was there until tonight. That might not sound like victory...but it is.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 192.2
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    tqoma75pj5cg.jpg

I had a good August 😃
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 676 Member
    Options

I signed up with a personal trainer and begin meeting with her next week.
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 58 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Username: marcy2890
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    PW: 146.4 lbs
    CW: 144.2 lbs

Did better than expected this week, have really been slacking on logging everything but going to really push my self to be more active on here (and in general lol) I leave for Mexico in 23 days to get married so this month I am doing my best to keep with it to make sure the dress still fits lol

Also can anyone send the link to September’s group just having some trouble finding if it’s been posted already, thanks!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Hello Teams! The September Habit Tracker is up and ready to go. Please follow the steps at
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10898549/habit-tracker-september-2023#latest
    and enjoy keeping up with your commitments!
  • jugar
    Options
    Marcy2890 wrote: »
    Username: marcy2890
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    PW: 146.4 lbs
    CW: 144.2 lbs

Did better than expected this week, have really been slacking on logging everything but going to really push my self to be more active on here (and in general lol) I leave for Mexico in 23 days to get married so this month I am doing my best to keep with it to make sure the dress still fits lol

Also can anyone send the link to September’s group just having some trouble finding if it’s been posted already, thanks!

It's coming soon! The September challenge does not start until Sunday, but I'm getting it set up shortly...
  • jugar
    Options
    The September team chat is open! Please continue to weigh in and post stats here through Saturday. Go to the new chat for (re)introductions, goal setting, and September stuff!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10898554/weight-no-more-team-chat-september-2023/p1?new=1
  • uclaxtina
    uclaxtina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    PW:186.8
    CW: 186.6
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 209.2
    Cw- 209.4
  • trebled_egg
    trebled_egg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    PW: 241.2
    CW: 243
  • JessicaVRosati
    JessicaVRosati Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    JessicaVRosati

Weigh Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 150.2
    Current Weight: 149.6

Starting Weight: 159
    Goal Weight: under 140

Steps 8/27 - 9/02 70601
    Sun 7013
    Mon 11614
    Tue 13919
    Wed 16780
    Thu 8423
    Fri 6158
    Sat 6694
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Rachelrjh

Pw: 150
    Cw:150

• BodyTalking
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Steps 27Aug-2Sep: 81,258
    S 11893
    M 10271
    T 12361
    W 11075
    T 9515
    F 11600
    S 14543

I've stayed in three different apartments in Poland but none of them have had scales ☺️ Weigh-in will have to wait until next week.
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    My no-scale-victory was getting the most steps in a month since Oct '21 and that was mostly down to visiting a country I hadn't been to before, Poland ☺️ -anither nsv!
  • melaniedscott
    Options
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weigh in
    PW:235
    CW:235

Sun 1000
    Mon 2465
    Tues 3743
    Wed 5785
    Thur 2911
    Fri 1500
    Sat 1500

Sorry I'm late!
  • melaniedscott
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I just had this thought...didn't someone, someone captain-like, have a birthday last Monday?
This discussion has been closed.