whathapnd
whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
Hey Friday Weighers!

How'd you do?

Replies

• whathapnd
    Options
    I'm even for the week, as of today. I was consistently showing a 1+ pound loss for most of the week, but today is the official day, so that's what gets posted. I visited a favorite gf bakery/lunch place yesterday and over-indulged in sampling their wares. I know that in the long-run, one day is not a huge deal, but it did serve as a good reminder that I can easily mindlessly eat large quantities of calorie-dense food. For now, I really need to be more focused and not put myself in stupid situations. It was fine to eat there, but I didn't need to bring four pastries home "to share with my husband." (My husband doesn't have much of a sweet tooth.)

Have a great weekend!
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,928 Member
    Options
    I too am even for the Friday to Friday numbers. However I was up 2-3# most of the week. Really need to get serious again, or TOL will kill me. LOL (She's running 8-11 pounds under goal.)
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,806 Member
    Options
    Last week I was pleased that I weighed in within my Green Zone, despite having a larger than normal dinner the night before and then unexpected company and snacks the evening before. There was a gain, but it was within acceptable limits.

This week? Just followed my normal plan and activities and choices, and weighed in exactly where I was two weeks ago. I got rid of that “blip” without needing to take any dramatic measures or make changes in my routine.

That’s a win - not the number, but the fact that just following the plan lets me live where and how I choose to live.
  • whathapnd
    Options
    Al, I'm cuing up Jermaine Jackson:

"S-E-R-I-O-U-S
    Baby, let's get serious"

😃
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,946 Member
    Options
    Down.8 this week but still way above what I should be doing. I've just not gotten serious with it. Happy to hold my own because there just isn't any room to gain 1 oz.

Just got to concentrate not celebrate.