steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.2 pounds. Yay.

Starting Rosh Hashana tonight, so there will be plenty of extra intake this weekend. I'll try not to go too crazy, but it's really hard to be too restrictive on the High Holidays!

182/143.6/146
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,807 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, Steve.

A good, uneventful week. I got in my normal quota of activity, ate my normal quota of food/points/calories, and weighed 0.2# less at my Thursday evening weigh-in than I did one week prior. That result includes a partial transition to “winter mode” at the scale - I switched from shorts to long pants and heavier socks, but haven't yet gone to long sleeves and a tee shirt. Regardless, I’m solidly in the green zone.

NSV of the week? I grabbed a jacket from the closet (haven’t needed one for a couple of months) and it fit just fine. I always love it when that happens.

Of course, I have company next Thursday through Saturday, I'm traveling on vacation the following two weeks, and in the subsequent two weeks after vacation I'll have an an college friend visiting for between three and fourteen days. Suffice it to say my eating pattern will not be normal in that time frame.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, Steve.

I'm down .6. This week could have gone either way because I really didn't pay attention. There was minimal junk food, but I didn't track at all.

Here's a "Not a Revelation" for you: I need to pay attention to what I eat in order to lose weight. Duh.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,929 Member
    Options
    Down 0.2# since last Friday. It's the right direction. Also, was able to squeak in at WW on Wednesday.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,807 Member
    Options
    whathapnd wrote: »
    Here's a "Not a Revelation" for you: I need to pay attention to what I eat in order to lose weight. Duh.

Sounds like you’re working on a modified version on @podkey's “wishin' and a-hopin' “ plan. 😉
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Charlie, I wish I could say it was that simple. It's more like: Why can't I remember that I want to (insert desired thing here.)

My weight isn't the only thing suffering. I'm feeling especially scatter-brained lately. Probably time for a full check-up.