Replies

• GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    GinLee61
    Friday weigh-in

PW: 158.4
    CW: 157.5

Back down this week. Will it still be down next Friday? It's a mystery.
    I'm getting pretty tired of going up and down the same pound or so.

Have a great week!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hello Team! I am returning after I injured my knee and looking forward to getting back on track in October.

Weigh-in day: Thursday
    Starting / current weight: 256.0
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    addy0427 wrote: »
    Can I change my weigh in day?

@addy0427 -

Absolutely, which day were you thinking???

EDIT: Looks like you're switching to Fridays - I'll make sure that's reflected in the main sheet.
    sydditt wrote: »
    Hi all - I’m a new member. Excited to be here and trying to figure out what you all are tracking… Weight, steps, habits… it seems like there are weekly challenges mixed in with the monthly challenge? I signed up a couple of days ago so already my starting weight for October is off from actual. Will we all do an official weigh-in on October 1?

-Syd

@sydditt -

Nope, we all weigh in on our weigh days. Since your weigh day is Friday, I can record your weight for today as your starting weight for October, which you can then compare to your first weigh day on October 6th. All of the other things we track, steps and habits, are entirely optional - I'd be more than happy to help you get started with either one of those if you're interested. Let me know!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Also, pardon my disappearance the past week or so! I've been incredibly busy with my friend's wedding and then a conference and the constant travel and networking and planning has run me ragged.

The wedding went well, the conference was fun, and I was incredibly happy to get back to sleeping in my own bed last night. Looking forward to getting back on top of things today and decompressing from the stressors.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,324 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    ~~ STEPS CHALLENGE RESULTS ~~

Team Statistics - Week Three
    Steppers: 7 (-1)
    Total Steps: 493,492 (+12.58% from last week)
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 70,499

The Leaderboard -

@OllieAndEd2021 - 94,436 total | 13,491 average - Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @GarysGirl78 - 89,639 total | 12,804 average- Most Consistent!!!
    @JessicaVRosati - 80,124 total | 11,446 average
    @addy0427 - 66,441 total | 9,492 average
    @daria0919 - 57,472 total | 8,210 average
    @BodyTalking - 53,459 total | 7,636 average
    @melaniedscott - 51,940 total | 7,420 average

All of our bolded steppers set a goal and met it, based on their average steps per day! More than half of us really stepped UP! Even down a walker, we were only 4K below last week!

We are less than 500k below two million steps for the month....I'm wondering if we can break 2 million! I'm so proud of our step team!

Sorry I'm so late in getting this up...I was holding out a bit for stragglers and have been insanely busy at work.
  • deanpem
    deanpem Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi looking forward to participating in the October challenge! 👋🎃
  • Steppin_Kate
    Steppin_Kate Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Steppin_kate
    Weigh in Friday
    Pw 357
    Cw 356.2
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,076 Member
    Options
    Having a bad week, my dog went in to have some teeth removed but they had to stop her surgery. Her heart rate kept dropping and they found a large cancereous tumor wrapping around the back of her tounge. They say she has a few weeks left. That will be a horrible day. I also went to my rheumatologist who was peeking at my mri on my back and said the surgeon is going to tell me I am going to need surgery. She said to get the surgery on my back and then I better have surgery on both my feet that I have been putting off. She said my heels and toes are so swollen. I am still waiting on getting a new watch because I am having a hard time walking anyway. It's painful. I am going to the fair today so that's going to be interesting. I might have to sit in my grandkids carriage. But at least it's exercise. I do get a little walking in because I hate being lazy so I push through the pain and walk at a pace I can do. I have been eating pretty good though, who knows about today though.
  • trebled_egg
    trebled_egg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    PW: 243.4
    CW: 244
  • uclaxtina
    uclaxtina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 183.4
    CW: 182.8
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh-in
    CW 192.0
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 211.8
    Cw- 212
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,155 Member
    Options
    The October team chat is open! Please continue to post stats here through the end of Saturday, but go ahead to the new month to (re)introduce yourselves, and to set goals and commitments:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10900529/weight-no-more-team-chat-october-2023/p1?new=1
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in-Saturday
    Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    Previous weight: 81.1 kg/178.79 lb
    Current weight: 81.3 kg/179.24 lb

Sorry team, I'm not getting myself on it at all these days 🩷
  • mryoss
    mryoss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    September Start Weight:164.5
    September Goal Weight:157
    Ultimate Goal Weight:140
    September 9:161.0
    September 16:158.6
    September 23:156.9
    September 30: 156.4

So happy to have joined and looking forward to doing it again next month. Anyone know how to get direct access to the group seems like I have to go through many screens to get to the chat. One step closer to our goal ❤️
  • mryoss
    mryoss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just saw this message, I was pretty sure it posted every day. Sorry about that I would like to know how to get direct to the community messages for next month. It’s hard to keep track.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 698 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    QUESTION:

I have a wedding to go to in 3 weeks. Do you think that if I work really hard at eating lots of veggies, some fruit, some good proteins and a bit of fiber and a lot of water, that I can lose 9 to 10 pounds by then?

Wedding is October 21st.

This will include some strength training sessions and most days with 10,000 steps as well.

Reason I’m asking is because 10 pounds is usually about one clothing size.
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    OllieAndEd2021
    Weigh-in day Saturday
    PW 167.0
    CW 166.6
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,076 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM... you have 1 more new member joining your marvelous team .. Please welcome @andja87 :)
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    andja87 - I’m new to this challenge thing, and excited to give it a try!

Weigh in day: Friday
    CW:254
This discussion has been closed.