Options
imastar2
imastar2 Posts: 5,947 Member
Yo! How'd You Do?

Replies

• imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,947 Member
    Options
    Up .6 lbs. For me that's about break even. I'm doing better with the no list but still fighting the volume battle.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,929 Member
    Options
    Down 1.8# this Friday. Down 2.8# on weigh in day, so had my "official" October scale.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I'm up 2.

It was a decent week, so I'm not sure why the large gain. However, my arthritis pain is back after a wonderful five-day absence, so maybe some of this is inflammation.

Have a great weekend!
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,807 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I done okay.

Last week’s Friday morning Studio weigh-in towards the end of vacation was in the Green Zone for October, and so was this week’s regular Thursday evening result. Vacation is fun, but it’s good to be back in my deep, comfortable rut. 😉

This weekend I have an old friend from college visiting for two days. He was the RA on my dorm floor my senior year, so I’ve known him for fifty years. We’ll reminisce, and all the meals except one will be at home. Of course, there are things in the house that aren’t normally here - bacon, muffins, cashews - but I’m going into it with the assumption that’s what moderation is for. Right?

Fall is here in southern NH. The leaves are starting to turn, and it’s sweatshirt weather when I walk in the morning.