Prepare to Blog! Required Read.

Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,755 Member
edited October 2023 in Social Groups
During week 8 of this challenge, the last LTGL is Blog/Chat. I don't have the details but kaliswalker, (Lynn), will post them with the week 8 challenge details.

When MFP discontinued blogging the OALs developed a way for 5% Challengers who enjoy writing and reading blogs to continue to do just that.

It may seem like rushing things to be looking ahead to week 8 but there are rules to learn on the blogging page. Please don't wait until the last minute to request to join the page and learn the way it works. Following the format is working well for those of us who are already there.

We would love to have you join us.

Replies

• DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,406 Member
    Options
    Read and already a member.
    Included link to this post in Team Mail to Mission Slimpossible members.
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 6,429 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the notice. I do not blog, but do chat
  • luv2dns2
    luv2dns2 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I tried to join but for some reason, I am not accepted, yet. It seems very odd to me. Did I not sound enthusiastic enough? Why is my permission pending?
    Since my accident on Saturday, I am having trouble doing everything that requires movement. That is struggle enough for me for now and I should not have to beg to join a team on this platform.

• Ceriusly1
    Options
    @luv2dns2 I check notifications several times a day. I only received notice of your request at 12:04. I approved it as soon as I saw it.

Permission pending is because Heidi or I are the ones who approve the requests. I'm sorry you had an accident and pray you feel better soon. God bless!
  • luv2dns2
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. I see now that if two people are the only ones doing this, it would take time.
    I'm sure I will enjoy blogging. I always have something to say.
    I thought my reply of why I wanted to join wasn't acceptable, not that you were overwhelmed with replies.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @luv2dns2 MFP can be so weird at times. I couldn't even read your request, only approve it. I'm glad you joined us there and look forward to reading your blogs. My prayers continue for healing from whatever accident you were involved in. God Bless!

Ceri
  • luv2dns2
    Options
    I am on the mend after falling awkwardly and hurting my back. It is not serious, just annoying, especially when I want to be active
    I look forward to blogging. I don't lack things to talk about ever.
  • Kateljm
    Kateljm Posts: 1,637 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Read.

How does one make the title of a discussion BOLD?

I have a draft blog set up to post, but the above issue seems to baffle me.
  • peppikaye
    peppikaye Posts: 4,592 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    oh no, I will need to apologise to my team. I really don't like blogging. :(
  • Dpecora653
    Dpecora653 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Options
    I enjoy reading them but I don't blog.