Options
Al_Howard
Al_Howard Posts: 8,095 Member

Yo! How'd you do?

Replies

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,095 Member
    Options
    Up 0.2 at WW on Wednesday. Down 3.2 since last Friday. The see saw continues.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,009 Member
    Options
    Up 1.4 lbs.Friday to Friday. Dailey focus continues.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    So here I sit, in the middle of my Green Zone. I was down slightly this week, but I’m trying to train myself to think of the week-to-week changes as just background noise as long as I’m in the Green Zone.

This week’s weigh-in marks the thirteenth consecutive month that I have weighed in successfully at goal, so I’ve completed a November to November cycle. Over that time I’ve added daily points, lowered what I earn for an unchanged activity level, and had some successful travel. I’ve also addressed some of the “sloppy tracking” behavior that I accepted while I was losing weight. I think I can say I’m back at goal.

And this week, I had a successful Halloween. I did not have any of the candy as we were handing it out, which I think marks a first in my adult life. In addition, the next morning the remaining candy went into the trash rather than let it leak calories into the air.

My sister-in-law is coming from out of state to surprise my wife on her birthday, so we’ll have some “unconventional” food by our standards starting the middle of next week. I’ll be perhaps a bit more diligent over the upcoming week to make sure my cushion is comfortable, but it’s nothing I can’t deal with.
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Up 1 for the month. Very much want that to be the last of that trend. Track!!