Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm up 1.4 pounds this week. Just bouncing around. I've been trying to get my head in the game, but then it becomes easy to come up with an excuse to add snacks (and maybe some alcohol, though that's been much less than usual) after dinner. I know that much of it is just bad habits that need to get broken, but again, it's amazing how strong my powers of rationalization become after dinner!

182/144/146
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,928 Member
    Options
    Up 1.6# on Friday. Didn't get to WW Wednesday (car issue).
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I'm even over four weeks. My head has been neither in the game nor out. While I haven't taken steps to lose weight, I also haven't over-indulged while traveling quite a bit.

I have a busy month ahead, and it will be too easy to "eat on the fly" if I don't set a plan.
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I skipped my weigh in, again - I haven't been taking things seriously for several weeks. Big excuse: I wiped out on my bike in September and fractured a rib. That one hurt for a long while, but - ugh - very much not a good excuse to back away from tracking and mindful eating. I'm feeling recovered now and somewhat more ready to put the excuses behind me.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,946 Member
    Options
    Down 2.4 lbs this past week. I'm on a mission with a new young Doctor and working with him. If the mind is willing the the body will follow.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,806 Member
    Options
    Didn’t have my weigh-in this week, as we had company from Wednesday through Saturday. I’m up on the daily scale, and into the Yellow Zone. As a result, I’m limiting myself to the “healthy eating range”, meaning I'm not using more than ten weekly points on any given day until I weigh in back in the green zone.