Helpful Information About the Winter Challenge

Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,755 Member
edited January 1 in Social Groups
Procedure for joining a 5% Seasonal Challenge Team

1. Keep in touch with your Fall team until you join the 2024 Winter Community Team. The link for the new Community will be posted on all individual challenge teams. Keep checking for updates.

2. On the Winter Community Page: You Must Have a Team Choice Post Please read the team descriptions and decide which team you would like to fly with. Click the link for that team's Discussion Thread and post that you would like to join. Please only sign up one time. Once all teams are closed requests will be assigned in the order of the time stamp on the post.

3. Leaders will be completing team setup at their convenience during Christmas Week.

4. Invitations will be sent any time between December 26 and December 27th. (If anyone can't send invitations on one of those days let me know and I will send them for you). After 1/2/24 all outstanding invitations will be rescinded and you will need to request an open seat.

5a. Team Rosters will be published in the team discussion threads on December 28th. If you can't find your invitation look in the team lists and follow that link to your team. Once you have found your team please request to join. This will help simplify resending invitations. Please do not request to join a team where your name is not listed.
5b.💡Note that all invites **MUST** be accepted no later than Tuesday, January 2nd. After that, your seat will be passed to the next person in waiting. You will need to request a new seat.

6a. Invitations are found on the Groups page. On the MFP Home Page, click the 3 lines beside MFP at the top left and choose Groups from the menu. Invitations are at the top. If using the App, see Diane's graphic at this link.
6b. Or when you click on Community in the top right you will see a bell. It is very important to set your notification preferences (if you haven't already). "Notify me when I am invited to a group".

7a. Bookmark your team pages: On a computer using Chrome, click the star on the URL. This opens a menu so you can choose where to save the page. Other browsers may be different.
7b. On the thread title on the MFP page, there is a ribbon that saves that Topic to MFP bookmarks.
7c.On the App, there is a box beside the title. If you tap the box a checkmark appears in the box to save the page to your MFP Bookmarks.

MFP members must be friends to exchange MFP mail. If I haven't already sent you a friend request I will be soon. Please accept me, or if I have missed you please send me a friend request. I often have cause to send MFP mail to members.

Have a Great Challenge!
🎉Ceri (Ceriusly1)🎉
Overall Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges
Flight Attendant, 2024 Winter 5% Challenge ~ Tenacious GR8TERS

Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges ~ Bloggers!!
Flight Attendant, IBC Koalas

Replies

This discussion has been closed.