• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,138 Member
    Options
    daria0919 wrote: »
    Weigh in day: Saturday

PW: 194
    CW: 193.7

Ugh…. I do want to get into the 180s, but it’s such slow going…. 🐢 🐢

I feel you! You know all the things - that number is not the whole story, hare/tortoise, smaller losses are MUCH easier to keep rolling along without the need for plateaus or the dreaded rebounds, etc. etc. You are a great team member! Thanks for being there in the group challenges and sticking to it even when it is slow.
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    yj10eyemgtf2.jpeg
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    rv36vppqyjmq.jpeg
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 237.6
    CW (Current Weight): 236.6

In the right direction, I know it's not from exercise or counting calories, and more from not having groceries in the house, so I hope when I do get some that I can still lose another pound for next week!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Daily Cheers to a BETTER ME!
    🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪🟫 (Sun-Sat)
    🥴🧡🥴💚💙💜🤎 6+ hrs Sleep
    🥴🧡💛💚💙🥴🤎 10,000+ Steps
    🩷🧡💛💚💙💜🤎 Enjoyed life

Sorry for my long post last night, lol, I was feeling rough and fed up with all the things piling up. The cough is draining but I've not done anything today and will likely work from home tomorrow.

I completely forgot to weigh myself today and will try and remember tomorrow.
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 60 Member
    edited January 7
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone! Am I able to move my weigh in day to be Sundays from now on??

Username: marcy2890
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 131.9 lbs
    CW: 131.5 lbs

• BodyTalking
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm I hope your wrist starts feeling better soon. It's so hard to do things for yourself when in pain but well done for finding a way around it and continuing to work-out. Thanks for sharing the insights of your holiday theory and I hope you get lots more laughter.

@ksludwig I believe you'll reset the pre-new-year bad habits and will get into the right frame of mind to be ready for your 15k run.

@laurabb99 I can't wait to hear that your wedding rings fit again. That's a wonderful goal to reach. Good luck.

@stimpy56 that increase was just a blip, you'll be right back on track soon enough.

@daria0919 you will get to the 180s because you're doing all the right things. Don't give up! There are always easier spells and tougher ones.

@kyra_TB97 getting back into your routine will help you on the way to your goal. Well done on the loss so far.

@melaniedscott I watched You are What You Eat and it seemed more like a promotion led, agenda driven, propaganda tool for the non-meat future that Bill Gates is behind. I don't know the connections but it definitely wasn't a show with conclusive results nor was it particularly helpful for the majority of people - in my opinion. After the past 4 years, I question what's behind everything now.
    I remember there was a UK show of the same name and it was interesting, rather gross at times because of the 💩, but it did open your eyes as to what different foods do and how we process them.
    As for BMI being dogshit, that could be true.

DO MORE IN 2024
    How many steps did we do as a team last January? Can we aim to beat that as well as beating December's tally? @melaniedscott
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    xntm5n0cn07f.jpeg
    as1eg46nb8gi.jpeg
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Marcy2890 wrote: »
    Happy New Year everyone! Am I able to move my weigh in day to be Sundays from now on??

@Marcy2890 - You got it!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

56hulkcbxeso.png
    j1capk41f8yj.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    o5fcytkhrg3r.png

By Pounds
    89kzi2jxkwk6.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    cnpyj6yno8we.png

By Pounds
    pzahoz51iprw.png
    3m7v0h2bns4z.png

Team Winners
    7yk005pj7h5o.png

• sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Congrats to our team winners!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

@melaniedscott I watched You are What You Eat and it seemed more like a promotion led, agenda driven, propaganda tool for the non-meat future that Bill Gates is behind. I don't know the connections but it definitely wasn't a show with conclusive results nor was it particularly helpful for the majority of people - in my opinion....

As for BMI being dogshit, that could be true.

DO MORE IN 2024
    How many steps did we do as a team last January? Can we aim to beat that as well as beating December's tally? @melaniedscott

I tend to be okay with the non-meat future ideal...a few weeks ago I drove to Ulysses,KS, which is near ish Dodge City, one of a couple Kansas towns that are known for feedlots and slaughter houses and the stench was horrendous. The condition cattle are kept in is unconscionable as well as the condition people in the community are subjected to. I'm not sure I want to eat things kept in conditions like that, as how nutritionally safe can that be? I'm not a vegetarian but there's something to be said for reducing meat consumption. Especially in the US. I've watched a couple of the episodes and, yes, there is clearly an agenda, but it isn't wrong.

Our total for December was 1,033,463. Last January (2023) we had 3,379,208 but there were 15ish steppers.
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Yeah, I agree with you on the terrible conditions. I was shocked at the cattle ground images. I know it's not perfect everywhere in Europe but, growing up in Scotland, it was definitely different for most a animals. I also am fine with reducing meat consumption, especially when it's not from quality farming and is wasteful but I'm not convinced by some of the veggie products on the market just now. I used to wish for such a future but it has to be sustainable and nutritious, hopefully it will be🤞 When we're actually living through the science-fiction that we only imagined in the past, it's exciting but scary too.
  • laslofitness
    laslofitness Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I’m late posting my results :(

Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 150
    CW: 148.5

It was a tough week at work this past week. I’m glad I was still able to drop some weight, but it wasn’t easy. I’m hoping for a better week this week!!

Laura
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 237.6
    CW (Current Weight): 236.6

In the right direction, I know it's not from exercise or counting calories, and more from not having groceries in the house, so I hope when I do get some that I can still lose another pound for next week!

@CassieGetsFit2013 you did it again!! 🎉👏🏻🎉👏🏻🎉👍🏻
    Way to go! Doesn’t matter how you did it. It’s another pound down!
    Since you’re low on groceries, next trip grab some apples and bags of salad and favorite fruits and vegetables.
    You CAN do this! We’re here to cheer you on!
    Congrats!!!
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Laurabb99
    Monday's weigh
    Pw 210.7
    Cw 209.4

I finally logged my food 5 days out of 7. So, that's a move in the right direction.
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Food prepped lunches and dinners for the week on Sunday. Hoping this sets me up for success this week!
  • majork29
    majork29 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I am really enjoing my new scales, I just open the app, hop on and it does the rest including updating MFP.

This week is going to be busy. I can't beleive that we leave for the Cap Cana on Saturday evening. I have so much to do. Looking at this weeks weather it is only going to get colder as the week progresses.

xyg0gignr7la.jpg

At least the Air Quality will be good. Too cold for it to be bad, LOL

This discussion has been closed.