January 31 goal weight - 169.9

Dec 31 ending weight - 175.2
    Jan 01 - 174.6
    Jan 08 -
    Jan 15 -
    Jan 22 -
    Jan 29 -
    Jan 31 -

I will workout 3-4 days a week with an emphasis on strength training. I must tone. Late night unhealthy snacking has to stop.

Happy New Year my friends,

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    Chris I will try to get one done tomorrow.
    Heading back to work. Been almost 3 weeks since Rocky had his knee replacement. He has physical therapy tomorrow. So I will drive him there.
    Got in some treadmill and weight lifting. Great day. House is clean. So Rocky has nothing to do but continue to get well

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,289 Member
    Options
    Got 6.79 miles in 146 mins to the top of the mountain!! It was a beautiful day!
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    Options
    Completed 2 workouts on FitOn. A back and arms challenge and another Fit Starter workout which is a body weight challenge. Also in a step challenge for January. Trying to get in 150,000 steps for the month.

Kathy
  • FitMary202
    FitMary202 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Great workouts! Thanks for the inspiration at the very beginning of the New Year!!!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Hi! FitMary202! Welcome to the group!
    Kathy, great job!
    Ronan had his blood draw today to check to see that he's AOK with his different issues then they came over with donuts to celebrate. Sara said everything went smoothly. So glad!!
    So no exercising for me today and my trainer has Covid. She thinks her kids brought it with them from Tenn. Her DIL and her son both had it. She watched their toddler until she caught it then they went back to Tenn. I hope she recovers soon.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    edited January 4
    Options
    Welcome @FitMary202

Chris I hope your trainer recovers quickly. I got in about 6000 steps yesterday. Took Rocky to his Physical Therapy. Then back to work until after 8:00. So no workout.

Today after work I did a workout on FitOn. Kathy, my , cough cough, friend suggested. I will be lucky to recover. ;) Just kidding Kathy :cheers: It was a tough and workout. Upper body was great for just getting back into it. Thanks Kathy.

Kathy that is a lot of steps. You and Chris can have a race.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

I've also hit the ground running with the workouts this year. Have been pretty consistent. Went to yoga last night after a very long birthday which was perfect. Gearing up to go to the gym here this morning before I start work. Really going to have to be intentional about squeezing in exercise with this new job. It's going to be rather intense :-)

My goals this week have been to log food, limit alcohol, and eat more protein. I'm on my way!

Highest weight ever: 306 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 160
    1/2 - 186.5
    1/4 - 182.4
    January goal - 175
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Wednesday was going to be a rest day but decided to complete another FitOn workout. It was a walking one that was fun but challenging. Took the rest of the day off but got in 5,000+ steps. Back at it today before I take mom to hair dresser. Then start taking down and repacking Christmas decorations.

Everyone is doing so well. Let’s keep it going!!!

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    I got 5.04 steps done in 104 mins this morning. I had to hide from the workers working near the Rocky Road. They were working were I usually enter the dirt field. I skirted around the last house they built and hit the dirt walking... :D None of them looked my way. They are building a lot of big houses!!
    That's all I have for now.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Wow Chris. Ruining a great walking area. Nice steps

Kathy you are inspiring me to keep doing my workouts. FitOn

Karen you got this. Mindfulness in all you do

I just was reading where late night snacking is not all bad. It is what we snack on. Protein nuts and even grapes and unsweetened tart cherry juice can all have benefits. I like that

Standing in court all day does not get steps in. But I did get in 20 minutes of weights

Night all
    Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Sorry, Shelley, that was 5.04 MILES not steps!! :D
    Must go talk to my pillow now!
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Thursday’s workouts was Upprr bidy back and arms and Foundation Fitness bothFitOn workouts. I also got I. 11,141 steps.

Thanks for the motivation ladies. Consistency is key.

So I need to find the right items to snack on. No crackers and chips but a few nuts and grapes or berries.

Going to get out of bed and do my morning workouts.

Have a great day ladies.

Kathy

• cpanus
    edited January 5
    Options
    My trainer still has covid. Man, covid SUCKS BIG TIME!!
    The kids are coming over tomorrow for Salad Night!! We haven't done that in forever!! We couldn't remember everything we put out for everyone to choose what they wanted in their salad...it's like a salad bar. I even had to go thru all the dressing I had in the fridge and toss them cuz they were so old!! :D It will be fun!! I got cookies and lemon blueberry loaf for dessert. I'll be good...maybe one slice of lemon loaf.
    Sara and I are getting haircuts tomorrow morning. I always hoped that getting my hair cut would lower the scale an ounce or two but nopey, nope!!
    That's it for now. My book is calling...
    Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Got haircuts...had to wake up at 5:30 to be ready for Sara to pick me up at 7:45. Had to shower and drink coffee!!
    Then Pat started the shredding of the chicken, and we cut up everything for the salad except the eggs and avocados. We did forget radishes, tho. Oh, well...I don't do radishes anyway!
    It's raining this afternoon!!
    I'll be walking to the post office tomorrow. Supposed to be in the 50's and sunny.
    We start back to our school routine tomorrow. Sara has school...Ronan doesn't, so we'll get Collin in the morning and Ronan when Pete picks up Collin around noon.
    Thant's it for now.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris that salad bar sounded wonderful. I remember when you used to tell us about them. I don’t do radishes either. I am sure they are nasty things

Kathy you are really getting into the swing of this accountability thing. And all the right snacks.

I was a bum today. But did get in an upper body workout last night

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,686 Member
    edited January 7
    Options
    Shelley, They should let sheriffs pace in court - maybe one on each side of the room - wearing beefeater hats. :laugh: But seriously, standing in place is hard! (p.s. gonna mail your & Rocky's package tomorrow.)

Chris, The 5.04 steps were very impressive. :bigsmile: My sister called to say the storm that hit us yesterday is causing a whiteout in Utah. She's sheltering in place.

Kathy, You are my inspiration. I remember how happy you were to reach onederland, even though it was so long ago. My weight is creeping higher up in twoderland and I need to do what you did.

Karen, You are doing exactly what I need to do: log food, add protein and reduce alcohol. But a lack of recent shopping trips may result in a diet of cans: chicken soup, tuna and green beans. That might work, hmmm...

Best wishes all.
    Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Today I did 5.35 steps in 111 mins....I mean 5.35 miles for 12,075 steps in 111 mins to the post office and back. :D It was soooo cold and windy. :s It took me so long to warm up. Yesterday our haircuts were in our hairdresser's garage where they have always been, but we were her first clients and it was soo cold for those two hours!! It took me just as long to warm up yesterday as it did today. Two days in a row freezing!! What will tomorrow bring?
    My trainer is still positive so I might get an hour walk tomorrow morning...maybe...brrrr! :#
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Paula I am sure you can make something delicious with those cans. Hmm, love tuna. I can move a little. But it is distracting if I do it to much. People always look what we are doing. Especially the judges. I hope your sister has more than a few cans to shelter with. :D

Chris I hate being that cold. The hairdresser should turn up the heat before her clients arrive. Hope you can lift weights again soon. Nice steps my friend.

Changed the water out of a quarantine tank. Looked funny. Dunno. Martin the copperband butterfly is fattening up nicely. Still shy. But not as bad. And now eating mussels.

Took everything out of my kitchen cabinets. Threw out some things. Cleaned the cabinets and returned what I kept. Felt good.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    This morning I did a lower back stretching exercise. I’m having lower back pain so thought it might help. My flexibility sucks for sure. Going to have to stretch more. Also did an arms workout along with 30 minutes on the recumbent.

Paula good to see you back on. Missed
    you. You will get back to Onderland. I have no doubt.

Chris your steps are incredible as usual. Covid is still out there. Unfortunately, my
    aunt’s grandson got it over the holiday.

Shelley, my mom wants to reorganize my pantry and cabinets. We talked about it last
    month. Next project. 😊

Kathy