Options
Curt0959
Curt0959 Posts: 14 Member
i Everyone! I’m 63, currently at my highest weight (270) with increasing health issues. I have to change this NOW! I need my weight to be 190 lbs ASAP! I’ve heard some success stories about intermittent fasting and I’d like to join this group! I’.m planning on starting intermittent fasting January 2nd, 2023.

Replies

• KacyCarpe
    KacyCarpe Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Have you started IF, @Curt0959? How is it going so far?
  • Curt0959
    Options
    So sorry! I’m just now seeing your message! It’s going good! I have lost 32 lbs.! Still have a way to go (i.e., 48 lbs.), but will enjoy the journey as much as I can!
  • Curt0959
    Options
    Well I’m back, nut now I’m 64 y.o.! Whereas I lost 40 lbs. in 2023, I still have 40 more to go! Looking for individuals who are wanting FP friends/supporters and would care to support me while I lose the next 40 lbs. and learn how to keep it off
  • ebikejean
    ebikejean Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If you're someone who wants to break the habit of snacking and do well with schedules, IF or intermittent fasting is great - as long as you don't have health issues that don't comply with IF. I started out as 5:2 (only fast 2 days a week) but switched to 16:8 daily. I gained weight back after being inactive due to health. I'm ready for IF again and doing 18:6. It's amazing how my system clears out with IF. I just feel healthier. Good luck. The first week of IF is challenging, but one can adjust. Tell others around you what you're doing so they don't tempt you to snack.
  • Curt0959
    Options
    Getting started again! IF and low carb here I come!