BodyTalking Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited January 27
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in-Saturday
    Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    Previous weight: 79 kg/174.16 lb
    Current weight: 79.3 kg/174.8 lb

Up a bit again but I don't feel bad about it. I know I'm still in the process of establishing better practices. Also, I did absolutely nothing yesterday. I was working online, took rests when I could and slept afterwards because I'd only slept 3 hours the night before.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Saturday

PW: 192.6
    CW: 192.5
    🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 218
    Cw- 219.2
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,138 Member
    Options
    The Week 5 Challenge is up! Dive on in and start sharing your magic numbers starting Sunday -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10908396/january-week-5-group-challenge-magic-numbers/p1?new=1

See you there!
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Total Steps 21-27 Jan: 32,643
  • Losingweekly
    Losingweekly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Losingweekly
    Weigh in Day is Sunday

Starting Wt: 171.4
    PW: 171
    CW: 169.2
    Wt. Loss this week: 1.8
    Total Wt. Loss: 2.2

Steps This Week: 28,951
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,319 Member
    edited January 28
    Options
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weigh in (late)
    PW:235
    CW:235

sdloxjiq2ssx.png

Even though I should be exercising again, I'm not. Partly the cold, partly I've traveled a lot this week (drove over 500 miles Sunday-Monday) and done two full day trainings-- the second actually involved some walking but my ears weren't tracking steps yet, so it is a guess. It is a bit warmer, so I have fewer excuses. More travel this week, we'll get see how I do on moving.

Part of the not walking related to my shoes, which will be replaced today. The Achilles part of my ankle started hurting a lot on Thursday when walking and Friday/Sat I proved it was the shoes. I've decided my breakup with New Balance is permanent - their shoes used to be good but not so much now.
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    ykp13f77n6ef.jpeg
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed last week! Had a busy week and then got sick so I have not been eating the best or really keeping track.

Username: marcy2890
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 131.0
    CW: 132.9
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 531 Member
    edited January 28
    Options
    Hey, everyone! Congrats on all of the losses!

I stayed home today while the fam went off skiing. I’m NOT a great skier, and my to do list is calling my name. Need to get some things crossed off before Monday starts.

I discovered that my Apple Watch/health app basically calculates your TDEE for you! Not sure how I hadn’t realized that. My activities are mostly the same every week… about the same number of steps, strength training 3x a week, you get the idea. In the health app, when I looked at my average active energy over the last month and added the average resting energy for the last month, it comes out to 2267 avg calories per day output. It’s almost exactly the TDEE I had calculated with this calculator here https://legionathletics.com/tdee-calculator/ so it’s nice to have that confirmation.

Since that’s the number of calories to maintain my weight, I took 20% off, and that’s what I’ll use for what my average intake over the course of a week. Going back through all the weekly averages with food tracking, it does seem like that might be a sweet spot for me. πŸ€“ Sorry - yes, I’m a nerd. I get excited about data and numbers.

It’s a beautiful sunny bluebird day here in Colorado. The sun is blindingly bright against the snow, so I think I’ll add a long walk to the list for today. Happy Sunday!
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    kkde1zvfz3cw.jpeg
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

n5z1nvj8whui.png
    vbl8kejzsqv3.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    iysdnrp5kpej.png

By Pounds
    12s2i4jdh99v.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    aj70pfud7qkm.png

By Pounds
    00a2dn6e1mu6.png

Team Winners
    uud2vobinnj9.png

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    sydditt wrote: Β»
    πŸ€“ Sorry - yes, I’m a nerd. I get excited about data and numbers.

@sydditt - Don't EVER apologize for being a nerd. Nerds are always welcome here

• daria0919
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 234.6
    CW (Current Weight): 232.6

Yay! I had a few slip ups this week, but overall completed my diary maybe 6 put of 7 times for the week, even if I was a little over my calories, which before I would just go over and stop logging, but then it would get worse and I'd go way over. Anyway, my Birthday was yesterday, and I share it with my twin brother. He wanted to go out for Mexican, so since I knew that was coming, I ate light the rest of the day until dinner at the Mexican restaurant. I did have some dessert, but shared it with 3 other people so I didn't scarf down the whole thing. So glad to be down another 2lbs, I think I made January a good month for pounds loss. I gone I can do the same for Feb! Thanks everyone for your encouraging words! 😊
    Fantastic weight loss @CassieGetsFit2013 !!
    You β€œgo girl!” Keep working on filling in the food diary - it really does seem to help.
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• daria0919
    Options
    uwg8gt4q707x.jpeg
    3qygxdzfj30u.jpeg
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013
    Happy birthday πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Daily Cheers to a BETTER ME!
    πŸŸ₯🟧🟨🟩🟦πŸŸͺ🟫 (Sun-Sat)
    πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ’™πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ Core/Flex/Bal
    πŸ₯΄πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ₯΄πŸ€Ž 6,000+ Steps
    πŸ©·πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€Ž 1.5+ ltr water
    πŸ©·πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€Ž Meditate
    πŸ₯΄πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ₯΄πŸ€Ž 6+ hrs Sleep

It takes me longer to get over illnesses these days. Anyway, I'll keep going and getting better.
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    04md0ugwqiep.jpg
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,908 Member
    Options
    Good Morning team WNM..You have a new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @TashaRenee606 :)
This discussion has been closed.