JUBILANT JANUARY 2024!

Options
1235»

Replies

• SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Magic, glad to hear you've been able to get a little more sleep.
    Carla, hope the Mongolian soy curls are as good as they sound.
    Mihani, the salads sound good, and so quick to throw together.
    Bisky, your cards are just gorgeous!
    All the talk of cleaning made me remember that I have a bunch of flours in one of my kitchen cabinets, and my goal this year is to use them all up and whittle the supply down from 8 or 9 to just 3 (maybe 4). I try so many different recipes and always end up buying whatever the recipe calls for, but no more - once I get rid of these I'll be substituting if a recipe calls for one that I don't have.
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    Love the cards, Bisky!

Spring, I used to have so much stuff in the cupboards that I bought for one recipe and quit doing that too.

I am heading to the office today. When I get home I have to do some work around the house in preparation for the contractor coming back on Sunday to finish up.

• Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    Mornin' all, quiet here this week! I am doing a mini Mary's mini. I'm still trending down on the scale but the snack monster was stalking me. Usually a week of very simple eating calms that snacky crunchy craving.

So it's potatoes and broccoli for breakfast, salad and more potatoes for lunch, and an entree from the grab and go for dinner. Fruit and more potatoes for snacks if needed. And water, lots and lots of water.

• magic71755
    magic71755 Posts: 3,791 Member
    edited February 1
    Options
    working on 36j5lhkzrad1.png

back in a minute when it is up...nothing special...pressed for time.