JANUARY 2024 CHALLENGES -- 01/01 -- 01/31

Options
1235»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    Chris just get out there for a 2 minute look see around the house. If you're feeling it you will just continue down your path. Hugs

Kathy you are doing so fantastic. Enjoy your time with family and your guy.

I was going to work out this morning. But I ended up taking a trip up our icy mountain. It wasn't so bad the first half. I must admit it was beautiful. I went to give my friend a hand with the end of year statement for our HOA. It took us an hour. Then we caught up for another hour and a half. Then 45 minutes to home. Got there just in time for a walk along the river with Rocky and kids. Then he wanted to go to Wal-Mart. By then it was time for an early dinner. Wherever did my Saturday go?

Kathy I will catch up with you tomorrow.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,291 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Shelley, I found my want/need this morning...I did 5.4 miles in 106 mins to the post office and back. It was beautiful out there! Sunshine, clouds and a slight breeze!!! I'm still trying to get a clear covid test but not today! The line is real faint but it's still there...sigh. :'( Maybe I can walk after Collin is picked up. :o
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Great walk Chris. I bet you felt wonderful. Even with that faint line.

I did 4 of the FitOn workouts. One was only 5 minutes long. But it was a great 5! There was an ab Strength and a stretch and another Strength. Hot tub. Chinese food for the football game. Busy fun day

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    My Spanish is so slow. I learn a word and forget two. Been practicing when I can. I was so bad today. I had cake for lunch. And I was to sore to work out.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    Options
    I did a yoga/strength workout, a cardio dance workout, an abs workout, all FitOn, and 30 on the recumbent.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Kathy & Shelley, you two are killing the FitOn exercises! Good job!
    Shelley, I took Spanish in college...the way we all passed our two classes was to meet at the nearby Mexican Restaurant and order our lunch in Spanish...I got the menu and studied what I wanted to eat over and over. I couldn't have passed any other way because I couldn't remember anything.
    Well...we are both back to having very dark covid lines...DARN!!!!! Rebound. So no trainer tomorrow. Man, this is so frustrating.
    I did get out there this afternoon for 4.11 miles in 84 mins. It was pretty nice weather-wise. Tomorrow we are supposed to get heavy rain...maybe.
    Later, my friends.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    edited January 31
    Options
    Highest Weight - 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight -148
    January 31 goal weight - 169.9

Dec 31 ending weight - 175.2
    Jan 01 - 174.6
    Jan 08 - 173.2
    Jan 15 - 173.4 🤷🏽‍♀️
    Jan 22 - missed
    Jan 29 - missed
    Jan 31 - 171.8

The FitOn workouts are working. Didn’t hit goal but I’ll take 3.4 pounds. I can’t remember the last time I had a 3 pound loss for the month. 😊

Kathy

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I am so sorry. That is so frustrating. My friend and I are starting to practice here at work on our Spanish. Using words and sentences that are relevant to us. It is helping. The App is great also. We also have several bi-lingual friends to practice on. :)

Kathy that is awesome. You are doing great. Keep it up

I did not enter on here last night. Barney had a seizure late last night. And since he always pukes at least twice during them, there was clean up to do.

I did get in 2 FitOn workouts done last night. A strength that had a number of lunges and push-ups. And then an unusual stretch. Tonight I go to my daughters so might not get anything in.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Collin decided he was only going to sleep for 40 mins today, so I put him in his stroller and we went on a long walk. He loved it! He even left his socks on, but didn't want the blanket. We got sprinkled on but nothing serious. It was a good walk.
    It did rain later in the afternoon. Supposed to rain tomorrow, too. We'll see.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Wednesday I did a full body strength training workout and a yoga/stretching workout.

Went to an appointment with my bff and we did a little mall walking/window shopping then had lunch out.🤣

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris it was great you two missed the real rain. Glad you got out and enjoyed a walk with Collin.

Kathy are your walks getting easier? Mine always do when my core gets stronger.

Barney had another seizure. Three nights in a row. Bad ones. Puking twice each time. I did 3 FitOn workouts after work this evening. Kicked my butt. Yep I am soft.

Shell
  • zumbaforever
    edited February 2
    Options
    Any one heard from Karen? I worry about her going to Russia. She didn't say when she was going to return from Budapest.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    Any one heard from Karen? I worry about her going to Russia. She didn't say when she was going to return from Budapest.

Shelley

We're friends on Facebook. She's posted some amazing pictures. Sounds like she's on her way home (Latest post, below).

Paula

jh72ib9p1amh.png

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Thanks so much Paula. The world is nuts right now

Shelley