🚑URGENT Prayer Request🙏

Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,761 Member
edited February 23 in Social Groups
One of the Red Hots' Co-Leaders is in the hospital and is going to hospice tomorrow. This is very sudden. Heidi will follow up with more information but we wanted to get the word out so you can start sending good thoughts.

Replies

• jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,256 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear this. Praying!
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited February 5
    Options
    I received a call from Denise (Mango1960), our wonderful Passenger Service Agent (previously known as Motivational Leader) of the RED HOTS TEAM.

I was shocked to find out that she has fallen gravely ill. I spoke with both Denise and her husband. Without going into many details, she was admitted into the hospital and has been there for about a week. She's been through many tests and has had some ups/downs. There is a surgery that may help her but there are no guarantees. She has decided that she does not want to fight this battle and is at peace with whatever plans the Lord has for her. Tomorrow, Denise will be entering Hospice Care. I spent some time on the phone with her and cried at the thought of what she and her husband must be going through.

I met Denise through the 5% Challenges and got to know her when she agreed to become one of the Red Hots Leaders. She is a gifted Motivational Leader.

Denise's husband explained to me what has been going on with Denise. He also promised to reach out to me and keep me posted as she enters Hospice and promised to keep me updated. I hope that you will all join me in sending your thoughts and prayers to Denise and her husband, Lee. Many of us believe in the power of prayer. I would appreciate it if you would join me in remembering Denise and Lee at this extremely difficult time.

Thank you,
    Heidi (hicim705)

P.S. This thread IS for messages of support for Denise. If she feels up to it and happens to come here to read some of the messages, I'm sure that she would appreciate your support.

Heidi (hicim705)
    2024 Winter 5% Challenge ~ Captain 🔴🌡️RED HOTS🌡️🔴
    Overall Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges
    Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges ~ ✍️🖊️📓💻Bloggers✍️🖊️📓💻!!

Co-Leader, In Between Leader Team for the 5% Challenge
    Co-Leader, In-Between Challenges (IBC) 🐦🔥Phoenix Team🐦🔥
  • gloriawrightcook
    gloriawrightcook Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    Denise, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Lee as you both navigate this journey. Sending gentle hugs to you!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    Hugs Denise and Lee!!! I'm so sorry you are going through this!! I started out as a ML on Sparks. It's a position that comes from the heart as lovely as yours. As you both enter this stage at the end of life as we currently know it, may the peace continue with you. May others surround you both with stories of the past while you can enjoy them. Hospice is a terrific program. May this proceed with both peacefullness and without pain. Oh have no doubt you'll be missed, you're such a caring person. Again many hugs
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,400 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,504 Member
    Options
    Sending lots of hugs and prayers 🙏
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,256 Member
    Options
    Praying Denise will have minimal pain and filled with peace. Praying for her husband as well, as this is such a shock.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,761 Member
    Options
    Denise and Lee, Praying for God's love and comfort to surround you and your loved ones during this transition. I know that miracles happen every day whether here or in Heaven. May peace fill your souls.
  • Yiche912
    Yiche912 Posts: 6,260 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear that Denise is going through this. Sending healing prayers her way and loving thoughts. This cannot be easy for Lee. Hugs sent his way.
  • bbonet3
    bbonet3 Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
    h8kpminjixi2.png

Denise and Lee, May the Lord give you strength and peace during this difficult time!! Feel his embrace and find comfort in Him!

Hugs,
    Bruni

• hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited February 5
    Options
    hicim705 wrote: »
    xfbkcv3ed43x.png

Denise and Lee ~ After our phone call yesterday afternoon, I've thought of you constantly and had little room in my head for anything else. For someone that I don't know that well 'in person', you have surely left a handprint on my heart and I know that miracles are real even though they are not always what we think of or expect.

My thoughts are with you, Denise and with you, Lee. Thank you for caring enough about us (Red Hots) to speak with me ~ I will cherish our collaborative times that turned into something more, they helped us to form a friendship. Godspeed. . .
  • gouldsgranite
    gouldsgranite Posts: 3,533 Member
    Options
    Denise, holding you in prayer. 🙏🙏🙏
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,672 Member
    Options
    sending prayers and hugs!
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,164 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear this news about Denise whom I've encountered only on our IBC team. Hugs and prayers coming your way as you deal with this battle. May you be at peace in the days and weeks ahead.

tssedjc4jd1w.png
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,569 Member
    Options
    This makes me very sad, prayers for both Denise and Lee. hugs

• Jer2ber
    Jer2ber Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers of comfort and hope during this difficult time. 🙏
  • Go_Gal_Grow
    Go_Gal_Grow Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Surrounding Denise and Lee with nurturing ALOHA.
  • prowles1
    prowles1 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Prayers of comfort for you Denise and to you Lee, may you be steadfast in your support in Denise’s journey. Hugs and prayers to you both. 🙏🙏
  • davis3222s
    davis3222s Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers for healing, peace and comfort. May God walk with you.
  • dbeau57
    dbeau57 Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Praying for strength and comfort for Denise and Lee. May God hold you closely in his arms.
This discussion has been closed.