Nov 6, 2022 let’s resurrect this group!

Options
New and need you. 65. 15 lbs over and need encouragement. I’m always encouraging others and never receive it. Let me hear from you. Dallas area — Texas native. PRESS GO!

Replies

• nc_crittersitter
    Options
    Same boat as you! Turning 65 in a few months & need to shed 15lbs to get back to my happy weight! Had app a while but not using so thought I'd get to it!
  • bcjones4733
    bcjones4733 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 66 and just starting my fitness journey to get my numbers under control, blood glucose, cholesterol. My doctor gave me 90 days. Have turned everything upside down; no soda's, no ice cream, little sugar, and working out for the first time in 32 years. Blood glucose is my main concern. But I am so sore after working out with weights I can't do it every day. A walk around the block totally exhausts me. I know I have to push through, but it's so hard.
  • bcjones4733
    bcjones4733 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    By the way, I'm Bert, and I live in the Dallas area. Changed eating habits. Now instead of eating to fuel myself for 6 hours I only eat to fuel myself for 2 hours, but grazing all day is tedious. I equate eating with cooking and I don't want to cook 5 times a day. Looking for small meal ideas to keep me on top of things.
  • andreada98507
    andreada98507 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi tinasauseda! I see your post was quite a while ago. Are you still around? Did you achieve your goal? Fifteen pounds sounds like so little but it's often the last pounds that are the hardest. I hope you made it!