FITNESS Category Discussion

We're so glad that you've chosen to highlight a FITNESS goal this year. We hope you comment and share your goal with the gorup so that we can help encourage each other, answer questions for each other, and hold eachother accountable for progress this year.

Please keep this discussion professional and avoid vulgar, crude, or inappropriate language in these forums. There are no dumb questions so let's be kind in answering any and all questions. Keep comments encouraging, uplifting, and positive. Also, remember that we are not doctors or health professionals, so as we provide advice or help or answers to one another we are answering as ourselves and representing our own opinions, studies, or experiences.

Replies

• jonathansprik
    jonathansprik Posts: 6 Member
    Hey Everyone! Jon from RDI Henderson, here!
    My goal is to put on muscle muscle this year. I've always been a skinny guy and runner. I will NOT be stopping running but I will be adding a strength routine/program from Jeff Nippard. I started Saturday and am stoked to go on this journey with this community! Looking forward to helping support whoever and however I can!
  • Jace_Mullins
    Jace_Mullins Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 9
    Today I ran 2 miles outside for the first time since maybe September B) Still had some strong winds but Ill take 60°

Then finished my run with 2 miles on the treadmill.