Living The Lifestyle - Monday 2/12/24 (yeah, I know . . . )

Options
crewahl
crewahl Posts: 3,942 Member
This is a thread for everyone. If you're new to GoaD, or to weight loss, your questions and comments are always welcome. If you're maintaining, or a long-term loser, your thoughts on the topic may be just what someone else needs to hear. If you're reading this, join in the discussion!

Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion.

Monday - crewahl (Charlie)
Tuesday – Wildcard
Wednesday-misterhub (Greg)
Thursday -imastar2 (Derrick)
Friday - Wildcard

Today's Topic: Results

Are the results you are expecting aligned with the habits you are following each day? (And if not, do you have a plan for those habits?)

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Right now, yes. I'm following my plan pretty well and I'm starting to see the results I am "expecting" (but really, hoping for).

The real trick is to recognize that distinction and to avoid expecting magic to happen!
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,274 Member
    Options
    Since I have only recently begun with my current plan, I cannot answer this question, yet.
  • Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as Greg - just starting a plan. I'm three days into WW's old Points Plus program. That puts me in the phase where you drop a bunch the first few days. I'm not naive enough to think that will continue, but I can say I'm enjoying the initial results.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    I am with @Philtex I am 6 days into my current plan and the results are great! Its a nice feeling but I also knwo these are atypical results which will be leveling off any day now so just be prepared and stick with it!
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder why I’m not gaining a bunch. I seem to eat a lot. Holding steady.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    No and No
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My results do follow what I expect from my plan (or my lack of following it). I'm back on plan (aim for an average of 30 PointsPlus per day), won't think about results until next week.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    My habits predict my results - up, down, up, down. Good thing I’m not prone to motion sickness. 🤢.