Friday –
    Saturday –
    Weekly 3 Daily average =
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,668 Member
    edited February 22
    Options
    The daily card:
    Whether you believe in the symbolism of dreams or not, they are worth listening to. You will feel more in tune with your subconscious if you take time to understand them. Keep a dream diary. When you wake, if you remember your dream, describe it. See if it reflects things happening in your life. The act of writing it down will help you to learn something about yourself. At the very least, it shows the creativity of your subconscious.

io12otbajicl.jpg
  • Pupowl
    edited February 22
    Options
    Hard disagree with the card today. :smiley: As someone who remembers at least 5 dreams every single night, I can say with confidence that 90% of them are absolute random garbage. Also, if I were to write down everything, it would seriously disrupt my sleep. I don't exactly feel the need to write about nightmares either since that will just give them more power and cement them in my brain. So big pass from me!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Here’s my weekly weigh-in report:

Name: PatriceMyFitnessPal
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 143.2
    CW: 142.0

SW: 168
    Ltd: 26

I hope everyone is having a good week. Go Shape Shifters!
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl I agree with you regarding the card today.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @CasandraW Thank you, I will do my best! <3
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    edited February 22
    Options
    @CasandraW, @LaurieWrobo, @Armygirlarmyof1, and other Shape Shifters who are recovering from injuries, I hope you all continue to heal ❤️‍🩹. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Overall, our team seems to be doing well. Great step numbers, @FWSWCindy! I’m sure you’re racking up the steps with all those nature walks, too, @Pupowl. I finally bought a new Garmin watch to track some fitness goals, but I’m still trying to figure out how to use it. I thought about getting an Apple Watch but the endorsement of the Garmin watch from our team members convinced me to compare the features. I’ve been very happy with the battery life and I’ve been gradually learning more about the features this week. I’m hoping to start tracking and increasing my steps in March or April.

I’m too lazy to scroll back through the previous pages but I’ve been following along about our many team steps, music and movie recommendations, and photos. Thanks for keeping the chat lively and interesting.

I had never heard of ‘yacht rock’ or ‘country lifting’ stations so the niche names made me smile 😊, @LaurieWrobo. I’ll have to check them out and see if the songs I have playing in mind are accurate 🧐. I don’t know much about Elliot Cass from the Mamas and the Papas but she grew up in my neighborhood and went to high school about four short blocks from my house. She often returned to the area to perform. I appreciate the movie recommendation and look forward to the sound track @MrsSavageMoose.

It was a high school when she was a student there (& Jim Morrison from The Doors also studied there), but now it’s a middle school where I used to teach. I taught there for about three years before leaving to attend graduate school, but my sons attended middle school there about 10 years later. I think it is too big for middle school, with about 1,000 students, but the students are divided into two schools within one building to make it more manageable. Still, that’s a lot of hormones and emotions to regulate!

Best wishes for the coming week! As my new watch tells me each morning: Beat yesterday!
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    kcpond

Thursday Weigh In
    PW: 237.2
    CW: 238.3
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    CasandraW wrote: »
    @LaurieWrobo that really stinks, I hope the sensitivity goes away quickly

Thank you 💕💕🎉
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo - Hope the tooth ordeal works out smoothly, I'm wincing over here!

Thank you - still struggling today - if I bite down the wrong way it hurts, I have to eat on my left side - I'm sure it will be sore again on Monday b/c it will be fiddled around
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Thanks @PatriceFitnessPal - I appreciate it 💕💕💕
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    My steps,sorry its a long list again I will do better at posting them.
    2/17 8,219
    2/18 6,451
    2/19 18,213
    2/20 7,054
    2/21 17,916
    It hasn't stopped raining for days,roll on Spring,all my daffodils are out in my pots.They look so pretty & always cheer me up on a dull day.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    The daily card:
    azaw4zyhguu0.jpg

I ADORE Cornel West...
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    My steps,sorry its a long list again I will do better at posting them.
    2/17 8,219
    2/18 6,451
    2/19 18,213
    2/20 7,054
    2/21 17,916
    It hasn't stopped raining for days,roll on Spring,all my daffodils are out in my pots.They look so pretty & always cheer me up on a dull day.

Missing the 16th @izzyred9400 and YOU SAY THAT EVERY TIME! LOL
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo Very sorry about your pain...hope it gets better soon!!! Hang in there!

@pupowl I had to work late yesterday and came home and went straight to bed after walking...exhausted...also worked late today, but didn't want you to kick my butt, so I'm here apologizing...very sorry...I usually have no notice when I have to stay...

@tatilove1988 WTG!!! I can feel your excitement in your post!!! YAY!!!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.