mikehikemike
mikehikemike Posts: 3,448 Member
Good morning gentlemen.

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,117 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I didn't check in yesterday. It has been a busy week.

Bill, I am glad that you and Heather are back in your temporary home. I hope that you can start seeing Oregon as your home soon.

Chores going on today, and a few projects. I need to make some progress on pesky little projects around the house. I call that puttering.

We have been having very spring-like weather here. We have a chance for light snow on Tuesday, and then back into the 60s and 70s. Right now, this is the third warmest February on record. I'm not complaining.

Have a great day!
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,669 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Today marks 500 straight days of logging into MFP. Although I don't always post, I log in.
    Dog training this morning. Then, I dunno. I am sure I can find something to do like take a nap.

Onward and downward ;-)
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,448 Member
    Options
    Bob, how much mashed turmeric do you put in your omelettes?

We’re expecting another deep freeze here tonight and tomorrow night, then next week in the mid-50’s. Crazy up and down weather. Cloudy now but looks like the sun may come out later.

Made my circular saw into a mobile table saw attaching to my workmate table. Need to rig up some sort of a guide fence to complete the project.

Need to get my eating under better control. You guys are doing well with the programs you’re following. It helps to have a system to keep track of whether you’re on-track or off-track—or just completely off the rails.

Onward and downward...
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Mike: I freeze tumeric root and finely mince it while mostly frozen using my alaska curved knife and bowl set. I use about an inch and a half of root (15-20 grams on WW scale) and then grind a generous amount of black pepper onto the finely minced tumeric in the omelet.

For pills I have used Dr's Best high absorption tumeric plus bioperine from black pepper. I guess there are better ones.

1,000 mg of Turmeric Curcumin C3 Complex standardized 95% curcuminoids
    6 mg of BioPerine®

BBL

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,628 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Beautiful day here but only getting into 60's.
    Leg popped out when rolled over in bed this morning and shoulder is still very tender; waiting for doctor to schedule MRI on knee and nerve test on arm and shoulder; thought they would have called by now.
    Need to get in yard and pull up landscape fabric before sod comes, trying to do a little each day.
    Steve get some rest, you have closeout next week.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,568 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

We should hit 70 today, good walking weather. I didn’t walk yesterday. My gut was churning and got worse as the day went on and then my back joined in so I just took it easy. I need to reread my gut management stuff. Coffee will have to wait. I am feeling a little better this morning so we will walk when Heather is ready to go and do some stretching. The rest of the day is filled with opportunities to do various chores.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,918 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Today is the last dry day before the next Pacific storm rolls in. Shop time and a long walk are on the docket.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Yea Dave is right a long line of rainy weather and perhaps some "chunky rain" mixed w snow in {PDX and the hills on Monday morning to boot. got out for a walk and will ride today too.

Hit 62degrees at my house yesterday and rode to the top of Skyline (a 1000' climb from my house) for the first time this year.

Still sorry about that pesky knee Sam!! Goodness.

Enjoy your day!