Shape Shifters Team Chat - FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,145 Member
    Options
    Greetings Shape Shifters! We have this week to add some new members :smiley:

Feel free to share this link if you have any friends you'd like to invite to join us, or if you are on any of the community forums where someone seems to be looking for a team or group to help them. Here it is:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10910329/registration-for-new-members-march-2024#latest

Thanks!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Sunday ~ Feb 25
    Good morning Shape Shifters. My morning started with a nice long walk. The weather looked bad, but there was only a little bit of drizzle for a few minutes which didn't bother me. It was a good walk and I didn't see many other people. After my shower I did the last pile of laundry for the week, I had my weekly phonecall with my mom, lots of tea and laptime with Tinus. After dinner I took some more pictures of things I want to sell and I wrote two adds. I also unpacked the door mirror and set it up, so clothes declutter soon. It was a good day.
    :star: walk, good sleep & food, laundry :star:
    :heartbreak: nothing! :heartbreak:
    Happy Monday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    edited February 26
    Options
    The daily card:
    We worry so much about pleasing other people that the fear of being judged by others or disappointing them can be a barrier to finding our own happiness. You don't need to please other people to lead a fulfilling life. The most important person in your life is you. Do something entirely for yourself today. It could be treating yourself to a shopping spree for some new clothes or taking a long bath with a good book rather than cleaning your home - the chores can wait.

jd3n128w9ga3.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @izzyred9400 I feel that! I usually have my biggest losses after a rest day. Keep at it, I am sure it will go down. <3

Thanks @Pupowl I've got over my scale rage now.The points from @frankwbrown helped a little aswell so thank you.
    It just doesn't motivate me to keep going unless I get a decent loss.Yet I will keep going & hopefully get some positive progress soon.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    My steps @jessicakrall8 I am trying 😄
    2/24 8,758
    2/25 20,216
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,171 Member
    Options
    My steps @jessicakrall8 I am trying 😄
    2/24 8,758
    2/25 20,216

@izzyred9400 You know I'm just teasing ya! LOL
    Jess
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Monday ~ Feb 26
    Good morning Shape Shifters. It was a pretty cold night and morning here. There was a nasty wind which made the walk a little less fun, but I still had a good time. Nature is great in any weather. I used my gym rings in the afternoon and in the evening I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Besides that, it was a quiet day.
    :star: walk, good sleep & food, gym rings workout, cleaning :star:
    :heartbreak: tiny gain on the scale :heartbreak:
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    wc4bcynnnv6w.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Weigh in
    PW: 307.0
    CW: 307.8
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/24 6,770
    2/25 5,953
    2/26 4,551
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,323 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 2/25: 4,506
    Mon 2/26: 5,318

I'm still reeling from my long challenging hike on Saturday!
    (I guess I need to start training regularly on a stair stepper!)
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @lauriewrobo I love today's inspirational thought...thank you. I needed this one today! How are you feeling?

Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    We are always carrying something - sometimes it's the idea that we should be a certain way, or a memory of when a close friend let us down, or our view of how everyone around us should behave. While holding views and opinions is not intrinsically bad, each one weighs us down in its own way, limiting what we can do and how we can be. Spend a few minutes reflecting on a particular burden you're carrying and play with what it might be like to let it go. Then let it go.

nem7vqwsukwp.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Steps
    2/27 7,625
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 I'm feeling better- thank you for asking💕💕root canal got filled on Monday so that's done
This discussion has been closed.