Options
cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,289 Member
How about we do this one,,,
https://youtu.be/xCSaHRtgw1w
and, maybe, this one...
https://youtu.be/8uVOAhhpEbI
Let us know what you think...
HAPPY LEAP YEAR, MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS!!!!!!
Chris

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    Options
    Highest Weight - 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight - 148
    Mar 31 Goal Weight - 168.2

Feb 29 ending week weight - 172.2
    Mar 01 - 172.2
  • cpanus
    Options
    Had Collin Duty this morning. Our new bed was delivered and assembled. I saw my trainer this afternoon for a 60 min workout that was pretty tough. Home now putting our house back together. It's been a busy day!!
    Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Sara and I got haircuts this morning then we had both boys and Bean for a few hours while Sara and Pete went to a play. Now we just have Bean...don't know for how long yet. I don't know if I've said this before, but having both boys is hard work!! Man!
    Anyway, I'm hoping to walk tomorrow. They are predicting rain but who really knows??
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    Chris they will get older and be a little easier. You can teach cooking. Aprons maybe? Photo of new bed? After all the chat about it I want to see it.

Busy day. I forgot to post yesterday. Did get in an awesome workout. Left me sweating and short of breath. Today I was busy. I took my new skimmer and washed it. I took it all apart first. Putting it back together was interesting. Had to get Rocky to help. Forgot how it went. Lol

Removed the lid off the coral tank and set up the new skimmer. Starting working at once. Maybe now I can finally get the tank to stay clean. I bought it on sale. $200, yikes! Saltwater equipment is awful. The first one arrived with a small part broken.. They sent me an entire new one, told me to keep the old one. I have lots of parts now.

Took apart the algae scrubber and cleaned it. After cleaning the glass and sponges put the tank back together. Then did two short FitOn workouts. They were great. Then dinner with friends. Their little girl is so much fun.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Shelley, I'll take pictures when the bed gets made...bwahahahaha...soon!!!
    And it sounds like your fish are happy.
    I put on my walking shoes and headed to the post office and then back home for 5.25 miles in 105 mins. I did get rained on...sprinkled on...and the wind was cold and fierce!! There were a few people out there too.
    Pat is going to take Bean home and trade him for Ronan so they can have some play time. I am going to just sit here and read my book.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Completed my KB abs workout and 45 on recumbent as I couldn’t get on the FitOn app.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Ok Chris, I am holding you to it.

Kathy I hope you get it working. Rocky ordered one of those exercising things that you pedal. For people who are sitting at a desk indoors. He needs to bend his knee more.

We went shopping and bought tile for under the new tank. And a dishwasher. I like to wash dishes by hand. He likes to just toss them in and push buttons.

Well I am off to work. Should be a busy day. People have been bringing in doughnuts lately. I sure hope there are none today.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    edited March 5
    Options
    You got it, Shelley!! Hope your day was easy.
    Great workout, Kathy!
    Ronan caught a cold...gave it to Collin. Sara is home with Collin today and maybe tomorrow. She said that he is not a fan of his cold medicine. I can't blame the little bear!! :(
    Had my trainer for an hour today. She's kicking up my workout. It's been a crazy schedule for us during our covid bouts...sigh..I'll get back to where I was soon.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I hate cold medicine also. I hate the cold also. Poor little guy. Takes forever to get back into working out again. That Covid really messed things up for you

Today was fun. New guy almost made a huge mistake. Releasing a guy who still had a bond. My gut said check it again. Talked to the clerks. Glad I did.

Got in a 23 minute stretch workout tonight. Much better at it now.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Monday I did an upper body strength workout and a cooldown stretch along with 15 minutes on the recumbent.

Have a great week ladies,
    Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    So, Sara gave Collin some medicine and he gave it right back to her!! Bath time, Collin Bear!! :#
    And now I have the boys cold. Runny nose and headache. Sara has it too. This has not been our year so far!!
    My workout is cancelled tomorrow...my cold and my trainer has a bad ear infection!! Egads, man!
    Sara stayed home with Collin again today. We'll see how tomorrow goes. I hope I feel better.
    I'll keep you posted.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris the first couple of years of a babies life can be such a roller coaster. They give and share everything. Hope you feel better soon. I think you are working harder now than you did before you retired

Kathy you do also. I am never quitting. I like relaxing too much.

Today was trial all day. Found not guilty. Then Commissioners meeting until after 9:00 pm. The room was packed. 10g72jzcjhx2.jpeg

So no workout for me.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Tuesday workouts were an intense stretch and lengthen exercise and an upper body burn along with 15 on recumbent.

Chris I hope you and your family get well soon. I’ve had congestion and a cough for about 2 weeks.

Shelley I know you will get back to FitOn tonight. I’ll send you what I did this morning. Getting on recumbent bike now.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy I did. They were both short ones. But the strength was tough. You will like it.

Tired, heading to bed.

Chris haven't you made that bed yet? Muahaha. :p

Shelley
  • cpanus
    edited March 7
    Options
    Me...looking at the sheets and blankets piled on the floor...Nopey, nope!!
    We get Collin this morning...I still sound manly...
    Both Ronan and I are getting blood draws on Saturday...then he brings donuts :p over to our house to celebrate his bravery. o:) I'll need the donuts just because!!! :D
    I just might walk around noon today. It's supposed to be sunny her in Northern California!
    I'm hoping to get to see my trainer tomorrow...we'll see how things workout.
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday ladies! Goodness this week has been a bit of a whirlwind.

Been a little bit under the weather this week but now I'm feeling better. I do plan on going to sunrise yoga this morning to get this day started well. We've had rain for like days at this point. Today's supposed to be beautiful and then the rain's going to start again tomorrow. Really have not done too much exercise this week.

We have our normal therapy appointments tomorrow and then Sunday we are going to bingo to benefit breast cancer research at our local hospital. We had such a great time last year. Every single person at our table won stuff and I was the big winner :-) Mom is really looking forward to it. She loves bingo! Well who doesn't love bingo lol?

Karen
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Thursday I completed an intense arms workout that was short but no breaks, a kb abs workout and 15 on the recumbent.

Feel better Chris and I hope you get to see your trainer.

Karen have fun at bingo. I use to go with my grandmother at her church. She lived bingo and would win all the time. This was in Buffalo.

Shelley get some rest busy lady.

Great weekend friends.

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest Weight - 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight - 148
    Mar 31 Goal Weight - 168.2

Feb 29 ending week weight - 172.2
    Mar 01 - 172.2
    Mar 08 - 173.8 🤷🏽‍♀️
    Mar 15 -
    Mar 22 -
    Mar 31 -

Kathy

• cpanus
    Options
    Thanks, Kathy. I am getting better. I'm so tired of being sick this year!!
    We had Collin this morning. He was so sad and stuffy. Woke up twice during his nap with a cry. I had to find a good position for him then he slept just fine.
    Pat is picking up Ronan for the rest of the afternoon.
    I did go to my trainer today for a 60 min workout. I didn't walk yesterday...even tho it was beautiful out there. Collin exhausted me!!
    Ronan and I have blood draws tomorrow so I'll be walking to the post office Sunday.
    Hope everyone has a good weekend.
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    Newest workout is called Under Water Garage.

The rain came down like crazy two days ago - just for a couple hours - but long enough to flood my garage. I was in the garage, saw water literally flowing in; and opened the garage door to see a flood outside. I immediately started bailing water; but discovered that the downspout on the other side was filling it just as fast.

So I started putting buckets and trays under the spout; changing them every few minutes and emptying the trays into a 39 gal garbage can. All this in a nightgown, down jacket and flip flops (with which I had the awareness to replace my fuzzy slippers).

I was soaked thru by the time I had a moment to call a friend. He rushed over and grinned as he agreed that, yes, indeed, I did look like a drowned rat. He'd brought sandbags to block the water - but then figured out how to fix the problem instead.

It turned out a catch basin and pipe were clogged which gave the water nowhere to go which created an overflowing lake at the bottom of my driveway. So he pulled up the cover plates, dug out the basin and power washed the outlet pipe so it could drain. Whoosh!

Bottom line is: two days later, living on Advil, everything still hurts. A couple hours of nonstop bending, bailing, rushing, lifting. You don't realize how tired you are till you collapse afterwards.

Do you think I could be an online sensation with my true-life-based workout ideas?

Anyway, all is well. It's sunny right now. :bigsmile: Life cracks me up.
    paula