4th week in Semaglutide

Options
JilliejamOne
JilliejamOne Posts: 19 Member
Hi. 4th week on semaglutide. No major side effects- mostly tired. Lost a few pounds.

I have over 100 pounds to lose. Not following a strict diet or I think I will fail.

I am treating this like a life style change not a diet. Smaller meals, fewer snacks and increased exercise. Less carbs more quality protein.

I am not as hunger and will increase to 10 ml this week will post again

I would like friend request- men with alternative goals to not apply!

Eat Well!

Jill

Replies

• JilliejamOne
    JilliejamOne Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 18
    Options
    My plan is slowly working. Down 10 lbs week 5. Eat what I like ensuring quality protein and veggies/fruits. I even had a small bowl of Rocky road ice cream! I don’t mine being a tortoise, it’s a life style change.
  • EricaInCT
    EricaInCT Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like your tortoise concept! I have a lot to lose so I’m trying a new lifestyle more than being on a “diet” that will change a lot after I lose weight. It’s not exactly easy but I don’t feel too deprived or can’t wait for my cheat day like some of my past diets. Slow and steady wins the race! ;)
  • tj3miller
    tj3miller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tina, I'm 58 from Montana. I am week 2 of Wegovy, with a 50 lb wl goal. I feel pretty good so far, but some days I just don't want to eat. Boy, that's a feeling I never thought I would have in this lifetime! Best of luck to us all 😀
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Saying hi, I started 3.5 weeks ago, have around 75 pounds to lose. At one point, via crazy restrictive diets I had got down to only 20 left, and rebounded badly. Also need to treat this as a lifestyle long term change, as I know any major restrictive mindset will ultimately cause me to rebound. I'm on Tirzepatide, only on 2.5 for the first 4 weeks, next week I'm up to 5 but already feel significantly less hungry and have lost 7.5 pounds so far. Would love some friends requests and will request above people. Good luck!
  • swekmom
    swekmom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on my first week and trying to adjust my mind frame to food, again! So far have not noticed anything with the shot but don't expect to for a few weeks as I'm only on the smallest dose. Trying to stop the major sweet tooth that I have! We got this!!!
  • tj3miller
    tj3miller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also 50's, 5'2" and started Wegovy at 178 lbs with a goal of about 130. It's my 5th week and I'm currently 167. This med is wonderful for helping me be proactive with e eating healthy bc I'm not craving stuff. Thanks for your tips!
  • TuesdayLucero
    TuesdayLucero Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just had my fourth dose of Terzepitide (Mounjaro compound) today so I've been on it about 3 weeks. I've lost about 9 lbs, started out quick (6 lbs the first week) and then slowed a bit, hit a stall this last week or so but next week I'll start an increased dose so I hope that helps a bit. I'm 42 years old 5'6" 255 lbs so I have at least 70 lbs to lose and then I'll re-assess. I've been overweight my entire life so I don't know at what weight I feel and look my best so we'll see.

This medication has drastically changed the amount of food I eat. I have been luckly so far on the initial dose and haven't had any weird reactions other than a bit of constipation and bloating but no food aversions or nausea or anything like that. I still get hungry every 2-3 hours but as soon as I start eating, I am satisfied and feel full very quickly and the amount of food I consume has been halved. I'm trying to concentrate on protein and fiber first but I'm not limiting any foods necessarily but trying to stay around 1200-1400 calories.
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hello all.....

I am also new to taking the tirzepatide compound. Took my first shot three days ago. I felt terrible for two full days afterwards. Lots of bloating and nausea. Feeling better today, but no appetite at all. I hope the side effects arent as bad with every shot, as I really want to remain on this and lose weight. I have over 100 pounds to lose, so I need this help. Would love to share my journey along with yours.